• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    It's mostly RG 59 with twist on F connectors and ancient barrels. I have a compression tool and fittings that I liberated from AT&T when I worked there, I just need to buy the RG6.
    have any rg8 (or better) laying around? I need about ten feet for a project...

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Hey now, what is so bad about the land of the high? :laugh:
    Should be called "Low"land, with all the water problems they've had :p anyways, lets see here..... Too much Garbage, people don't know what the draw strings on bag are for and "my route" is just plain nasty.....

"Hey, let's gut our bathroom, put everything out at the curb like a freakin slob and pick our nose while looking out the window making sure he takes it all while cutting himself several times because we don't know how to put our crap out properly...."

That's why I hate Highland.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Should be called "Low"land, with all the water problems they've had :p anyways, lets see here..... Too much Garbage, people don't know what the draw strings on bag are for and "my route" is just plain nasty.....

"Hey, let's gut our bathroom, put everything out at the curb like a freakin slob and pick our nose while looking out the window making sure he takes it all while cutting himself several times because we don't know how to put our crap out properly...."

That's why I hate Highland.

<-------:whistle::):

What area do you work in Highland?

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    You might pick up my house then. I'm between liable and grace. Right over there east of the high school.

By the Elementary school? Grace and the creek is a dividing line between routes. South of the creek I pick up between grace and O'day and 41st and Martha. Then go to Saric and Ellen across from the tennis courts.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thier legs are pretty good too...

lucy_lui_legs.jpg
    :dunno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nZniMYCZp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F78TQm1yVqk

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Hmm...well you don't work the area I'm in, but I always wrap my stuff up good especially so the wind doesn't blow it all over the neighborhood. That is a big pet peeve of mine people let their stuff blow all over the place and then don't bother to pick it up just figuring....oh someone else will do it. Some people need to get off their lazy ass and just have some pride about keeping their property clean. Sorry I'm starting to rant...

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    By the Elementary school? Grace and the creek is a dividing line between routes. South of the creek I pick up between grace and O'day and 41st and Martha. Then go to Saric and Ellen across from the tennis courts.

Maybe not then. I'm a few blocks south of 41st.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    CT was done today, will be finding out Thursday/Friday. Usually find out right away, so im not too worried waiting a little bit. Seems like everything else is going well for me, medically. If everyone could keep Silver in their thoughts though, she is still having some back issues, and hoping to get those taken care of soon.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer

You filled out the application didn't you? :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom