Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    should be at the clubhouse later today as well. Have to relook up the address on here, hahaha. I should have had it written down already. Snow looks great outside but NOT happy about it. No shovel and my legs are not good enough looking to get the neighbors to help me out. Hope everyone else has a great day

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Would love to see you but I don't want you to be tempted to light up a cigarette.

Well the temptation will be there, it's been here. So as long as I don't crack, it should be good. I'm not going to smoke anything today, just some **** chat. By next Thursday I should be ready for a cigar.

Like I said its been pretty easy so far.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    should be at the clubhouse later today as well. Have to relook up the address on here, hahaha. I should have had it written down already. Snow looks great outside but NOT happy about it. No shovel and my legs are not good enough looking to get the neighbors to help me out. Hope everyone else has a great day

One of the other nice things about my property. I do VERY little shoveling, only enough so the wife can get from her truck into the garage without falling. I don't even bother plowing until it gets worse than this.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage

Lol and we were just talking about snow, priceless

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Repeter, clubhouse address is 1101.

And your dear bro across the street has a snow blower, and shovels.

Yep, but you always working. Besides, I do need to get one, one day. Working on that. Thanks for the offer. Still need to kidnap you and take you out shooting again sometime. Have to try Silver's new pistol already. Help us break it in.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Lol and we were just talking about snow, priceless

Yea, I had heard later on that it was supposed to snow. I was REALLY hoping that they were just going to be wrong. I would have been happy for a snow-less year. It only means something around Christmas to me, other then that, I no longer like snow.
    Heck, I was stationed in Texas, one year I wore shorts on Dec 25, cause it was that warm

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    should be at the clubhouse later today as well. Have to relook up the address on here, hahaha. I should have had it written down already. . .
    1101 W Lincoln Hwy. Its about 1/4 mile west of US41/US30 intersection on US 30. South side of the street, directly across the street from Champion Self Storage.

Well the temptation will be there, it's been here. So as long as I don't crack, it should be good. I'm not going to smoke anything today, just some **** chat. By next Thursday I should be ready for a cigar.

Like I said its been pretty easy so far.
    Andy is still here. NOT smoking :rockwoot:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    1101 W Lincoln Hwy. Its about 1/4 mile west of US41/US30 intersection on US 30. South side of the street, directly across the street from Champion Self Storage.

Andy is still here. NOT smoking :rockwoot:

Thanks, i had just looked up one of your cigar nights on here to get it not too much before. I know that I had been BY it a couple times, but do not want to be late. Hate to make others wait on me.
    Congrats Andy

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    A winter without snow? Think of the Children! They might have to go to school everyday!

Depends on their school. I know a couple that canceled cause it was too cold, but on the other hand, I remember snow up to my waist when I was younger, and all we had was a delay in picking up.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So Blythes in Valpo is wanting to do the next INGO shoot on Valentines Day from 8pm till 11pm. I don't know if we will be running any deals, because I don't know what my inventory will look like that far out. But it will be free range time for all INGO members and there dates.

This would be a great time to introduce more females to our sport in a nice friendly setting. Or for the female members, this would be a great time to introduce that special fella in your life to shooting.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    So Blythes in Valpo is wanting to do the next INGO shoot on Valentines Day from 8pm till 11pm. I don't know if we will be running any deals, because I don't know what my inventory will look like that far out. But it will be free range time for all INGO members and there dates.

This would be a great time to introduce more females to our sport in a nice friendly setting. Or for the female members, this would be a great time to introduce that special fella in your life to shooting.

Sweet. I should be there, and probably plus one. Although I will know better as the date approaches. Thanks for the hookup.

And with the way guns are flying off the shelves, impossible to know what deals you can get. Its all good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom