• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Lol, just realized I didn't explain why I thought it is so funny.

Look at your phone and see what else you can spell with the letters MY PUPPY, or just call the number for a laugh.

Last edited:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Andy you must be up way too early ey...

I'm seeing stuff starting to role back in to the LGS's slowly the manufacturering machine is catching up...

unfortunately the value of the dollar is dropping sooo fast now that we probably won't see much of a difference in prices...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Lol, I'm no good. Just posted this on Facebook.

"Just got word that purina one is giving away free twenty pound bags of dog food. So for all you dog lovers, give them a call. Leave your name and address and they'll either ship a coupon or a bag of food to your door.

Offer expires 03/03/13 at 2359hrs. Call (800) MY PUPPY.

That is all."

That's what happens when I'm bored and extremely tired. :lmfao:
    Thanks Andy for the news about the free dog food, I have two big dogs and anything free is great.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Andy you must be up way too early ey...

I'm seeing stuff starting to role back in to the LGS's slowly the manufacturering machine is catching up...

unfortunately the value of the dollar is dropping sooo fast now that we probably won't see much of a difference in prices...

Working midnights. Just overtired before bed.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    This job keeps sucking just enough to stay interesting.
    It is out of slight masochism and morbid curiosity that I wake up every morning. The question that burns furiously in my brain "just how bad is it going to get?"

Imagine if you will a music filled with the joyful toots of a circus organ as I arrive for the days duties in the center ring. Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages, welcome to the greatest show on earth. A show filled with let-downs, confusion and aggravation on a scale not seen since Sisyphus rolled stones in the hot sun.

For my first act I have a monkey riding on a dog except, infront of the stone faced crowd I must first get the untrained monkey into the cowboy outfit and train him to ride a dog that is equally untrained and now seemingly freaked out by monkeys in costume.

The crowd seems sedated as the dog chases after the monkey as it sheds its tiny chaps.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Joe, you work in security work right....

Was there a long time, bet we could sit at a coffee house all night one upping each other with true stories...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom