Portage
    jcvd1.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    They didn't have any Para Ordinance Double Stack 1911's today. So I signed up for notification. Id be making trade and cash for my Kimber.
    I have a P10-45. Someday I'll also own a P14-45.

In march a co worker of mine, also a boyscout troop leader, is organizing a sporting clay shoot fundraiser. In order to raise money for his scouts to go to the national Jamboree.

They're looking for teams of 5, $50 a person. And you can buy ammo from them or bring your own.

Anyone interested, let me know. I can get a few sign up sheets and with melensdad approval I can leave then at the lounge.
    Fine by me to leave a sign up sheet at the lounge. I haven't shot clays in almost 20 years, except my meager attempt at teaching Melen, I might join you but I just don't know my travel schedule.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    In march a co worker of mine, also a boyscout troop leader, is organizing a sporting clay shoot fundraiser. In order to raise money for his scouts to go to the national Jamboree.

They're looking for teams of 5, $50 a person. And you can buy ammo from them or bring your own.

Anyone interested, let me know. I can get a few sign up sheets and with melensdad approval I can leave then at the lounge.

Do you where?
    Isaac Walton?

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    It's a national event where scouts from all over the country, normally just a few scouts, best performing scouts, from each troop, gather and learn new skills that takes place every dour years. Essentially it's a once in a lifetime opportunity as Boy Scouts are 13-18 I believe.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    --in pruple--
    So they are gonna get togeher and dance and tumble just like the girl scouts qnd finally annouce to the world that gays are allowed. All makes sence now and thus why they are doing a jambier!
    --end purple--

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom