Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    PMI is tax deductible now-a-days come tax time

As it should be, it is just more interest. It's the banks insurance policy. I used 0% interest CC Checks to get out of mine.

And be prepared, financially, for the furnace to crap out, the plumbing to have major issues and the roof to leak...all at once.

Yes, work a home warranty into the deal. I had one the first year. It replaced the AC, paid for the labor for the furnace, and fixed a roof leak.

I never had to do it, but it looks very expensive to sell a house. This is why you should build equity fast. So the cost is not straight out of pocket.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yes, work a home warranty into the deal. I had one the first year. It replaced the AC, paid for the labor for the furnace, and fixed a roof leak.

I never had to do it, but it looks very expensive to sell a house. This is why you should build equity fast. So the cost is not straight out of pocket.

or hire a bunch of my people to do it. :D I'll even translate for you. :laugh:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Is any of your people electricians? I still need a run out to my garage. I want what lonehoosier has. I was waiting for the snow to melt to dig.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    carpentors, landscaping, roofers, interior constructions mainly but let me ask around I'm sure there are some in the group. It's my mom that knows of them. Ok to give them your cell #?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ericwp, If Jedi's people don't do electrical hit me up I have a guy that does that reasonable... Does quality work too, unfortunately he isn't one of Jedi's people... he's not even italian like me but I don't hold that against him...

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Anyone have any info on canceling dish within 30 days? I've had it for MAYBE 14 days.

I can't stand the service and they are telling me $483 to cancel. Ugh.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I didn't have tv for two years. My wife signed up for faster internet, as part of the package we got dish.

Well the internet doesn't work (0.04mb/s download) so that got canceled. I still have no use for TV.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    whoever blythes guy is... do you have any PO double stack 1911's?

if so, im not paying more than $850 and not taking less than $600 for my trade in I have to offer... TY

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Traded my Glock 22 for an Aimpoint micro today. Deal went smooth and he even threw in 200 rds of American Eagle .223. So stoked and ready to get it sighted in.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    whoever blythes guy is... do you have any PO double stack 1911's?

if so, im not paying more than $850 and not taking less than $600 for my trade in I have to offer... TY

I do have a Para P10 Compact that is double stack, but I have no full size Para double stacks. The one I do have is $599.99

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom