Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The .gov to butt out of our lives more. Start repealing laws, instead of passing more.

Like no hunting with suppressors.

Good now who is spearheading this for us?
    When we got the last round of laws I know I made lots of calls to the reps and kept NWI informed on what was going on. Don't mind doing it again but looking to see what rep/senator is going to spearhead the changes.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I got to talk to Ed Charbonneau at my job (I know that is spelled wrong, but dang it is long). He seemed receptive to gun rights. I'll have to drop him a line.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    416664_3300555078632_445851432_o-448.jpg

:drool:
    I think when I learn to use Duracoat I'm gonna do this.
    Cause now that I have the air compressor it's time to start using it with a paint gun.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    • Statewide knife carry allowed ... no patchwork of restrictions or pre-emption or homerule laws.
    • Eliminate requirement for HAM licensing when possessing a scanner.
    You get those for me and I will put pink paint on one of my guns.

well....
    I'm still looking for what rep/senator is gonna spearhead this.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    There's no Shield chambered in 45. That was probably an XDs.

:nono:
    It was an s&w black gun with the 3 adustable straps similar to the 9mm in zombie green that sadclown had/has but this one was a .45 caliber and it felt nice in the hands with the small staps on. the model I held also had some type of add on sights green/red little glow in the dark rods. It was sweet. Had it had PINK accents it would have been no questions ask buy it from me.

I don't know if it was a shield but do recall the s&w logo along with the display of the 3 straps.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    It was an s&w black gun with the 3 adustable straps similar to the 9mm in zombie green that sadclown had/has but this one was a .45 caliber and it felt nice in the hands with the small staps on. the model I held also had some type of add on sights green/red little glow in the dark rods. It was sweet. Had it had PINK accents it would have been no questions ask buy it from me.

I don't know if it was a shield but do recall the s&w logo along with the display of the 3 straps.

M&P compact?

109308_large.jpg

DSC05407.jpg

... or you are mistaken about the caliber and it was a Shield chambered in .40 S&W

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI

The XDs is the same size as the Shield, and only chambered in 45, which is why I suggested it. If you're sure it was chambered in 45, I'm sure it wasn't a Shield. It was probably a M&P45c.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Oh look, Lowedngenerator is starting **** on Facebook again. Serves em right for posting a pic of someone being incredibly unsafe as an advertisement for their range. If keeping my brains in my head makes me a jerk, so be it.

efRnC.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well all I recall is it was .45 and it was one with one with the removeable straps. I don't look at .40 or 9mm btw also Irecall the mag held 12 iirc.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Well, it only took a few hours for my Facebook feed to fill up with friends blaming hostess on the republicans. One comment, and I quote "Guess them republicans are trying to get back at us for re-electing President Obama, just not sure what getting rid of twinkies accomplish, other then they're greedy and sore losers!"

This is going to go on forever, everything,e something closes, it's the republicans fault...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom