NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    If I learned one thing in my 20 or so years in the work force, it's that being a manager doesn't mean someone necessarily has good decision making skills
    Was just talking about this at work today. Do you want me to do what you say, or do you want me to fix it?

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    It's busy out there on the streets and in the stores today. Everyone must be catching up after staying indoors the past three days. I hit the jackpot at Meijer this morning, finding zero sugar Canada Dry Ginger Ale and caffeine free Diet Coke 12 packs (on sale!) and Fiber One cinnamon coffee cake bars. My wife was so happy.

Also stopped by South County Guns to check out what they had. Handgun inventories are definitely improved and they had a lot of stuff to look at, even a S&W 57 .41 Magnum. The Glock 43X currently has my interest.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    It's busy out there on the streets and in the stores today. Everyone must be catching up after staying indoors the past three days. I hit the jackpot at Meijer this morning, finding zero sugar Canada Dry Ginger Ale and caffeine free Diet Coke 12 packs (on sale!) and Fiber One cinnamon coffee cake bars. My wife was so happy.

Also stopped by South County Guns to check out what they had. Handgun inventories are definitely improved and they had a lot of stuff to look at, even a S&W 57 .41 Magnum. The Glock 43X currently has my interest.
    Roads pretty good, Bill? Got a couple of errands.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Thanks. Need to quit looking at the alarmist posts on Facebook. Yesterday people were posting all kinds of maps and **** saying how bad the roads would be today.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Any Henry 38/357 side gate lever rifles?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom