NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GRAVES219

Black Rifles Matter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 30, 2021
    Hobart
    They can't get past me because I have cameras on the driveway and the front door, and Alexa wakes me up with notifications when there is motion detected. I've learned not to opt for the overnight 4-8am window.
    I have had a MANY instances where folks making ANY type of deliveries between 9pm (bed time) and 5am (wake time) have met the business end of my Remington 870.

one instance even involves me running out the door in my underwear wielding a machete.

I feel so bad for these delivery folks

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I have had a MANY instances where folks making ANY type of deliveries between 9pm (bed time) and 5am (wake time) have met the business end of my Remington 870.

one instance even involves me running out the door in my underwear wielding a machete.

mey. I just send the wife. She's scarier than any Remington or machete.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Was anyone else without power until now? I live by KLB
    Go ahead and hold back $20 when you send in your bill

I hate any delivery after dark when they don't have a company/marked vehicle. I may have only been an a** to them, but they have to realize when you pull up and search in your backseat with a flashlight while in someone's driveway, s*** may go down.

GRAVES219

Black Rifles Matter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 30, 2021
    Hobart
    Go ahead and hold back $20 when you send in your bill

I hate any delivery after dark when they don't have a company/marked vehicle. I may have only been an a** to them, but they have to realize when you pull up and search in your backseat with a flashlight while in someone's driveway, s*** may go down.
    absolutely! There's folks less friendly than me for sure.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    I'm kinda new here, but do you actually work in a salt mine?

also REAL FEEL TEMP -19 degrees! break out the BBQ and lawn chairs
    It's pretty tough to be outdoors for more than a few minutes this morning. I feel for anyone who has to work in it. When I was a volunteer firefighter in a former life, I would cringe any time the pager would go off in this kind of weather.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    I may have a goldendoodle up for adoption or burial. My wife took him for a walk this morning and all he wanted to do was run and jump and play. She was not happy that he didn't want to take care of business at 6:00 am but instead wanted to play.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    I may have a goldendoodle up for adoption or burial. My wife took him for a walk this morning and all he wanted to do was run and jump and play. She was not happy that he didn't want to take care of business at 6:00 am but instead wanted to play.
    It was not a good morning for outdoor puppy shenanigans.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom