NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    No problem, good timing though, I have great news!!! I am feeling better than I did yesterday, and I wasn't out driving my lawnmower down the street today!
    Aren't you south of us30?
    If so and you are NOT riding your lawnmower down ds street then jedi is gonna begin to wonder if u r really a redneck. :)

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Aren't you south of us30?
    If so and you are NOT riding your lawnmower down ds street then jedi is gonna begin to wonder if u r really a redneck. :)
    Nope, with 30 being the x-axis and 65 being the y, I am in quadrant #1 (a number known to be associated with the best), NE or ober by dar with that Porter County Fair. Maybe more of a townbilly?

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    In other news jedi is so smart!
    Finally managed to connect the smartphone to the printer wirelessly via HP directconnect to be able to print.
    Well done, no easy feat. I have given up on the home printing. It seems that I have to print so seldom, I have to purchase new ink Everytime, cause the old stuff dries up....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    jedi gave up trying to setup the wireless printer for the laptop. Got a USB cable from laptop to printer and normally jedi transfer the file from phone to laptop and then prints.

Today jedi was just too lazy to do that.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    In other news...

jedi parents renters have FINALLY left!
    After 2 horrible years and them living rent free "due to covid" this drama is over.

Sadly the house is a mess and badly damaged. Ugh
    That's why you shouldn't rent to family. Sorry your parents treated you this way, but it does explains a few things.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That's why you shouldn't rent to family. Sorry your parents treated you this way, but it does explains a few things.
    :facepalm: normally it's jedi that gets made fun of for reading comprehension.

jedi's parents have a rental.
    They rented it to a John and Jane Doe
    The Does were there for almost 2 years before they finally left

They left over 8k in damages. 2 broken extior doors, all closet doors removed, water damage in bathroom floor, garage door beyond repair, busted bedroom window, holes in bedroom 2, siding damage, and so much garbage in the backyard that town had cited them twice!

Now jedi and family need to do some repairs and hire out the rest.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    :facepalm: normally it's jedi that gets made fun of for reading comprehension.

jedi's parents have a rental.
    They rented it to a John and Jane Doe
    The Does were there for almost 2 years before they finally left

They left over 8k in damages. 2 broken extior doors, all closet doors removed, water damage in bathroom floor, garage door beyond repair, busted bedroom window, holes in bedroom 2, siding damage, and so much garbage in the backyard that town had cited them twice!

Now jedi and family need to do some repairs and hire out the rest.
    Sucks to hear. Good luck with repairs. My mom rents also, she goes with no lease, figures if they don't want to stay, they can go. If she doesn't want them there, hey, who are you and what are you doing here?! I'd be damned if I would have rented to those two though, heads up, look out for John Q. Public also!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Tried something and it ended up being pretty good. Took a packet of Starbuck's Colombian instant coffee, dumped it into an 8 oz carton of chocolate milk, and shook it up. Yummy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom