NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    It's really sloppy out there this morning. Roads aren't that bad but seems like everyone is out and they are clogged with slow moving traffic. They didn't predict snowmageddon this time so no one stayed home. Saw a bad looking rollover crash at 30 and 500W with the car upside down in the ditch. Maybe this will be the last accumulating snow of the season.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Anyone have interest in a bowflex ultimate 2 home gym? has every available attachment and it's in near new condition (i.e. I'm fat and lazy) retail is something like $2500 I'll take $300 or $250 if you help move it it out of my house tomorrow morning. can post pics if there's interest.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I usually mind my damn business but last night on the way to work there was a car just sitting, presumably abandoned and snow covered, on the northbound side of Baum's Bridge Rd just north of 8. I called Kouts PD and reported it. Accident waiting to happen. Hope they got towed.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Anyone have interest in a bowflex ultimate 2 home gym? has every available attachment and it's in near new condition (i.e. I'm fat and lazy) retail is something like $2500 I'll take $300 or $250 if you help move it it out of my house tomorrow morning. can post pics if there's interest.
    And it goes the way of "most" home gym equipment.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Wish you all safe travels today, took an extra 40 mins to make my commute this morning, but that was before the plows were out.
    My 40 minute commute took an hour because I was stuck in a column of traffic trailing two INDOT plows down 30. I appreciate that they were out doing their thing but would have preferred to be in front of them and not stuck behind.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    As I sit here reading this thread and eating an Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen, I am reminded of how I was never able to accomplish looking like the guy in the Bowflex commercial that convinced me to buy the damn thing in the first place.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    My 40 minute commute took an hour because I was stuck in a column of traffic trailing two INDOT plows down 30. I appreciate that they were out doing their thing but would have preferred to be in front of them and not stuck behind.

Perfect opportunity to do some texting while driving. :@ya:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom