NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    jedi has good experience with Samsung. 90" tvs at work are Samsung and 10 years old and still working no issues.

We got SAMSUNG S7 phones will in use as well no issues.
    You should buy iPhones. Your purchase will support my retirement.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    We've had great success with Samsung. It includes TV's, washer, dryer, phones, fridge, range and dishwasher.
    Phones, tvs, dvrs are all we do and have luck. Seems their fridges are the biggest fail. Buddy's ice maker froze up then leaked under the fridge and they had to replace the fridge and hardwood floor.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Phones, tvs, dvrs are all we do and have luck. Seems their fridges are the biggest fail. Buddy's ice maker froze up then leaked under the fridge and they had to replace the fridge and hardwood floor.
    We had a Jenn Air range. Range igniters failed after six months. We replaced them under warranty, six months later failed again. I fixed them, then six months later failed again....okay, it's the lighter from here out. We had a Whirlpool french door fridge. The doors never sealed, we had water (condensation) leaking from the upper doors and the freezer frosted up due to the freezer door not sealing. The Maytag dishwasher leaked from day one and nothing I did would get it to not leak.

Maybe we got units that were just bad from the factory, maybe they were just bad design. I dunno. But the Samsung replacements have been flawless.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Today's weather forecast is for mid to upper 50's. I'm taking my wife to Chicago to visit the Christkindlemarket at the Daly Center. Haven't been to it in a couple years.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Today's weather forecast is for mid to upper 50's. I'm taking my wife to Chicago to visit the Christkindlemarket at the Daly Center. Haven't been to it in a couple years.
    Expect long lines for overpriced items and food. jedi passes it daily.

It is impressive how fast they can put it all up and wire it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom