NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    How does it help?
    They state then they can push for $15/hour.
    You know, cause they can't comprehend that if everything cost more, then the raise means absolutely nothing.
    Well, except the people that have a debt. It might help them.
    Probably not as much as it hurts them.
    Lock in low interest rate loans now.

Need a car next year? Buy it this year with company financing typically between 0% and 2% for up to 48 months for most models. Refi a house and get out of an adjustable rate! Or refi your mortgage to drop your current rate to 2.5% or lower.

Get rid of credit card debt because those rates will increase on your current/carrying balances.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    We need to tax him for that. :)
    "WE" do not, but the gubmint will figure out a way to do tax anyone who does anything that might be out of the norm.

The proposed 'Build Back Better' legislation will raise our top tax rates to the highest rates in the world. WTF has happened to the Democratic Party of J.F. Kennedy?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "WE" do not, but the gubmint will figure out a way to do tax anyone who does anything that might be out of the norm.

The proposed 'Build Back Better' legislation will raise our top tax rates to the highest rates in the world. WTF has happened to the Democratic Party of J.F. Kennedy?
    They became the party of the elites

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Lock in low interest rate loans now.

Need a car next year? Buy it this year with company financing typically between 0% and 2% for up to 48 months for most models. Refi a house and get out of an adjustable rate! Or refi your mortgage to drop your current rate to 2.5% or lower.

Get rid of credit card debt because those rates will increase on your current/carrying balances.
    In the refinancing process right now for the house. Underwriters have the paperwork. We locked in 2.37%.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

JFK was more conservative than most current Republican politicians.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I think the trees have decided today is the day to drop their leaves.
    Yep. You guys need this.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Anyone looking for an economical daily driver?

I have a 2010 VW Jetta TDI (diesel) that I'll be looking to sell/trade in over the next month. About 152,000 miles on it right now. I use it daily to drive from Lowellabama to Flossmoor, IL and average 40-43mpg per trip, on rural & suburban roads each way. RUNS VERY WELL.

It does have an intermittent 'check engine' light that is on sometimes, off other times. My diesel mechanic checked it out, said it was an exhaust something or another and not to fix it, he said it may sound a bit louder but it won't affect the running or the economy.

Also has a Tire Pressure Monitor light on the dashboard illuminate because the front right rim was replaced while my daughter was in California and they didn't put a new pressure sensor in the when they mounted the tire.

Car has climate control, heated seats, factory touch screen navigation system, fog lights, Sirius radio, speed sensitive wipers, cruise control moon/sun roof, power seats, etc. All that stuff works! (auto headlights do not work, must be turned on/off manually)

Has some minor dents/dings that any 12 year old car would have. Was involved in a MINOR parking lot fender bender 10 years ago and that was professionally repaired. GARAGE KEPT 90% of its life. NO rust.

I'll be posting it for sale sometime next week for $3750 but wanted to give a heads up here. NWI peeps special discount, if someone is interested $3300 will take it. I need it for the next 6 days for some fencing tournaments and events but I want it gone to open up a garage bay for a new incoming vehicle that will be arriving. If anyone wants photos I'll send them via request.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    . NWI peeps special discount, if someone is interested $3300 will take it. I need it for the next 6 days for some fencing tournaments and events but I want it gone to open up a garage bay for a new incoming vehicle that will be arriving. If anyone wants photos I'll send them via request.

does that include jedi?

and the real important thing here is what's moving into it's spot??!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom