• Status
    Not open for further replies.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Could you PM me with any more info on this training group? I'm interested in their credentials. Their website was a little scarce on that information ... of course it could be me, it seemed to be loading pretty slow.

ADDED ... I am seriously considering this. It would be a definite if I could get someone to loan me an AK* :whistle:

*hopefully, I'll have mine before then

WHAT?! It would be great if you came!

I have two probables right now with room for 6 total. I'll sleep on the floor to save some cash on lodging.

The instructor seems legit. I plan on taking some sort of advanced course next year. His class seems it will prepare me pretty well for that.

If you need anything from me just let me know. You are free to use anything I'm not.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    If I weren't so dang tired from my drive back from the Lubrication state I'd go to the Illiana speedway. I haven't been and probably won't have the time now.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    No, i was there friday from 11 am to 2 pm at the range and the police was blocking the street like block south from the range, all was normal at the range.

I was wondering if they would care. I have seen people walking in there on occasion with uncased long guns. It would be unfortunate to wander into the area completely oblivious to what's happening and wind up proned out.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    SALES!!!

We don't own any AK or similar type rifles.
    :dunno: I thought you bough one for your son after all? Did you not have one at an earlier meet & shoot? :dunno:

@All

MENARDS SALE ENDS 28 MAY 2012
    $0.88 for 24 oz of Hunt's Ketchup
    $0.88 for 20 oz of Hansen's Mustard
    $0.98 for 48 piece plastic forks/spoons/knifes
    $9.00 for 4 - 16.4 oz propane fuel

PAYLOW SALE ENDS 28 MAY 2012
    $.58 for Bar-S 8 pack hot dogs
    $8.88 for 3 pack of Johnsonville Brauts (5 per pack)

All ideas for the meet & shoot and to stock up off course. :D
    I'll be eating dogs and ketchup when the SHTF. :rofl:

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Just got back from Illiana speedway. Holy cow was that fun! Short track racing is awesome! I thought it was going to be just beater cars...
    Boy was I wrong. They have $100k race cars and im told a few NASCAR drivers kids race here often and NASCAR drivers are frequently there... definitly check it out!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    HEY ANDY219 . . . I still am playing with your ITHACA MODEL 37 in the back yard . . . but I'll bring it back soon :)

After driving all night long I got home from my Canadian fishing trip about 7:30 am yesterday and got a call from my local FFL (Ed's Work Clothes, Sporting Goods & Elk Dog's Used Cars in Lake Village) that there was a box waiting there for me to pick up. So wiping what little sleep I got out of my eyes and drinking coffee all the way to the FFL I stumbled though the door to find my new prize (well, Melen's new shotgun).

If you don't mind, I'd like to keep the Ithaca for maybe 1 or 2 more weeks but if you need it just shout out and I'll meet up with you to return it. I think it will be good to give Melen a little experience on two different guns. She is going away to college just before Father's day so you'll certainly have it back by mid-June at the very latest.

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2792.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    HEY ANDY219 . . . I still am playing with your ITHACA MODEL 37 in the back yard . . . but I'll bring it back soon :)

After driving all night long I got home from my Canadian fishing trip about 7:30 am yesterday and got a call from my local FFL (Ed's Work Clothes, Sporting Goods & Elk Dog's Used Cars in Lake Village) that there was a box waiting there for me to pick up. So wiping what little sleep I got out of my eyes and drinking coffee all the way to the FFL I stumbled though the door to find my new prize (well, Melen's new shotgun).

If you don't mind, I'd like to keep the Ithaca for maybe 1 or 2 more weeks but if you need it just shout out and I'll meet up with you to return it. I think it will be good to give Melen a little experience on two different guns. She is going away to college just before Father's day so you'll certainly have it back by mid-June at the very latest.

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2792.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg
    :yesway: Keep it as long ae you want to. The new SG looks good, have fun.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Speaking of shotguns, before I put it up on the classifieds. Anybody got an 18.5 or 21 in. 11-87 barrel they wanna trade for a 28 inch vent rib dual bead remchoke bbl?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So did you rednecks see me?
    I was South of US-30 again and heck SOUTH of Crown Point.
    Grant St (US-55) and W 163rd Ave. At my sister-in-law's husband's sister's place. :n00b: It was a fun time. The have a house by the lake, the kids tried fishing (never understood that toss a line at wait :rolleyes:). Took the little ones out on the lake in a paddle boat (what a workout). They grilled, played some bean bag game, the kids ran around like crazy, and it was a nice HOT :xmad: day.

When the sun went down the bugs came out and we all ran inside. The drive back was yuck. Way too dark out that way. But you could see all the stars. :)

In any case I'm back NORTH of US-30 now so the universe won't explode. You know it seems that as of late if I'm not at work I find myself SOUTH of US-30 a lot. Hum... I think I need to have my head checked. :laugh:

-Jedi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom