• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Electronic muffs at amazon. :lala: They did not work all that well at the M&S. The conversation gets blocked when the guns go off. Much better for a more intimate setting. :):

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What's this all about?

Sorry it's hosted by
    North Porter County Conservation Club in Chesterton, Indiana

Anyone else still without electricity?

Never lost it over here in the boonies :)

Hum.. neither did us in NORTH Lake County that I know of.

@All BTW the pistol comp is up and it's a challenge this time.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/3078494-post137.html
    Electronic muffs at amazon. :lala: They did not work all that well at the M&S. The conversation gets blocked when the guns go off. Much better for a more intimate setting. :):

Becuase are your review shows these are lower end muffs with the on/off scound system as oppose to compression right?

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Becuase are your review shows these are lower end muffs with the on/off scound system as oppose to compression right?

Exactly, and that I'm a cheap SOB.

Mine were a gift, and they don't have an input jack for an MP3 player. If they did, I could listen to thrash metal while having a quite conversation in between shots.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Mine were a gift, and they don't have an input jack for an MP3 player. If they did, I could listen to thrash metal while having a quite conversation in between shots.

I've been using standard old fashioned muffs. Tried the muffs that clip. Hated them.
    Compression seems to be the way to go. I shoot a lot. Think I'm gonna save some money, spend some for this.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Hum.. neither did us in NORTH Lake County that I know of.

I'm in M'ville. Part of M'ville and Gary lost power. Any further north, and you'd be swimming in Da Lake.
    In fact, you've driven right past my house. You mentioned that OLD tree M'ville is gonna cut down.

There was a news truck by the appts north side of 57th. They were working on a roof, when the storm tried to rip it off.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009

I shoot often enough that I saved my pennies for the creme de la creme of hearing protection: Supreme™ Pro-X Ear Muffs

They are pricey but if you want to protect your hearing and be able to communicate in the presence of gunfire as well as hear a twig break underfoot ... this is your hearing protection.

Botach Tactical has them for $349 with no tax or shipping. A shopping search might find them cheaper. BTW, make sure you order the gel filled ear pads.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Glad I saw this. Those were on my maybe list and now they're on the NO list.
    Now it's between these Amazon.com: Peltor 97043 Tactical 6S Behind the Head Hearing Protector: Home Improvement
    And these Amazon.com: Peltor 97044 Tactical 6S Active Volume Hearing Protector: Home Improvement
    I shoot often enough that I saved my pennies for the creme de la creme of hearing protection: Supreme™ Pro-X Ear Muffs

They are pricey but if you want to protect your hearing and be able to communicate in the presence of gunfire as well as hear a twig break underfoot ... this is your hearing protection.

Botach Tactical has them for $349 with no tax or shipping. A shopping search might find them cheaper. BTW, make sure you order the gel filled ear pads.
    :drool: but I don't shoot enough for those and darkkevin won't let me have a sugar daddy.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:rofl: :+1:

Just make sure you get ones that use "compression" technology like the review video says.

:drool: but I don't shoot enough for those and darkkevin won't let me have a sugar daddy.

We have some of thses at work?
    sugar_daddy.jpg

or are you looking for one of these?
    sugar-daddy-ken.jpg

Palm Beach Sugar Daddy Ken is Barbie's newest partner
    :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom