NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Believe me.... The last thing I thought I'd ever have to do is go to a vacuum store.... That in itself is such a boomer concept...

But our Bissell crosswave that I ordered off the internet via my smart phone while in my boxers on my couch took a crap... I guess I gotta drop it off there, they confirm it's broke and bissell sends me a new one

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    But our Bissell crosswave that I ordered off the internet
    I purchased the Bissell CrossWave Pet Pro this past December. My house is about 80% tile/hardwood and it just became such a chore to mop. First I'd have to sweep or vacuum, then mop, and then hope that my siamese cat wouldn't decide to go running across the mopped areas. After I saw the commercial for the CrossWave the research began and read nothing but positive reviews. And it's been a fantastic time saver; I "mop" more now than I ever have in my life!

Bummer about it breaking. Keep me posted about the experience; I hope it winds up being a positive one.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    :faint:

What has jedi done!
    Now you "men" have turn into girly girls and are talking about vaccum cleaners.
    For the record, I was talking about a floor buffer...which I learned to operate in this man's Army.

It's nice to know some traditions never die. Alas, there is no video of my platoon doing this in the early '90s.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    For the record, I was talking about a floor buffer...which I learned to operate in this man's Army.

It's nice to know some traditions never die. Alas, there is no video of my platoon doing this in the early '90s.

Those are No joke... I have no idea why something like That has to be so powerful... Those are NUTS

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I ended up adding a black powder barrel to my encore because of the ammo shortage... Although I've been looking for a 28 gauge shotgun to add since I'm finding a lot of this caliber available still and for regular prices... Funny how you add stuff to your collection just because of life events... lol.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I ended up adding a black powder barrel to my encore because of the ammo shortage... Although I've been looking for a 28 gauge shotgun to add since I'm finding a lot of this caliber available still and for regular prices... Funny how you add stuff to your collection just because of life events... lol.
    Yeah, I've had my eyes open for a Judge or some kind of handgun that shoots 45/410 because I have the ammo for my Circuit Judge rifle already.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Thanks for bringing back memories. I wasn't in long, but I did have the pleasure of running one of those in the middle of the night more than once.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    At the in-laws to clean out the house for sale. Everyone will be rolling in soon. Dumpster is ready to go. I asked what is first. I get, idk. :facepalm: Don't mind me, I'm just labor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom