NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Well my 51 day vacation has come to an end. Got to be at Riverdale 7am tomorrow. Hopefully I can find out tomorrow or Friday where and what shift I'll be on for the next several years. Don't really want to make the 100mile round trip starting at 5am and leaving at 3pm.

The other 3 hired don't do their paperwork till next thursday so I'll have a week of seniority on them and will get the best of the 4 jobs available.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Well my 51 day vacation has come to an end. Got to be at Riverdale 7am tomorrow. Hopefully I can find out tomorrow or Friday where and what shift I'll be on for the next several years. Don't really want to make the 100mile round trip starting at 5am and leaving at 3pm.

The other 3 hired don't do their paperwork till next thursday so I'll have a week of seniority on them and will get the best of the 4 jobs available.
    Good luck with the new job!

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I have no horse in this race but here it is...

FIREARMS AUCTIONS

Saturday 2/27, 9am and Noon, Hahn Auctions, 401 S Oakland Ave, Napanee, IN.

Sadler Living Estate
    David Lee Leatherman Living Estate

That's all I know.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    People forgot how to drive again. Leave early.
    Welcome to all of the newer people. Hope you all enjoy as much as we do. I believe there might be an upcoming meet and eat coming soon.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    He has raccoons!!! :p
    And coyotes.
    I've always been ashamed to ask (or fearful of being hazed), but what's the story behind all of the raccoon shaming going on?
    giphy.gif

We have milk goats. A couple of Lamanchas, a Sable, a Saanen, an American Alpine, and a French Alpine does.

We also have a Saanen doe and buck yearlings, and a yearling Sable buck. Those three need to find new homes.
    I grew up with goats. A couple pygmies and some other breed(s) I don't know, but will see if my mother remembers.

Congratulations! That's a long commute, but I hope they're making it worth your while.
    Radio said a standstill on 80/94 at Cline. I see it's backed up to Bass Pro already. :rolleyes:
    Oh, lawdy! I am so glad I don't have to commute on the expressway any more. Seems like I'm becoming old and crotchety, like some of you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom