NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Looks like the secret to making tomato soup and grilled cheese, is to NOT log onto INGO, and be in the kitchen till it's done.
    Thought his was covered in your previous post about not setting a timer? This another oops or the same one?

Wait, are you bragging that you got it right?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Met the Churchmouse. Nice guy. Reminded me of my sister's late husband. That's a good thing.
    Meet went well. All were early for the meet up. Damn is it windy right off 49 and 2. Like a wind tunnel

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    Yesterday I dropped off my new Beretta 92fs to have Aaron do some modifications (I hated giving my baby away!). I asked him how much for a box of 9mm. He said “$34.99.” Ouch. That’s more expensive than Copper Custom has sold it, and they were selling it on the high side. Blythe’s has consistently sold me and my girlfriend 9mm ammo for $24.99, if it happens to be in stock whenever we’ve gone.

I’m not going to judge 219 Armory too harshly on their pricing; I get it, they’re a new business and they’re trying to make it in a crowded industry in the middle of a pandemic, but $34.99 is not a good look.

Met the Churchmouse. Nice guy. Reminded me of my sister's late husband. That's a good thing.
    Meet went well. All were early for the meet up. Damn is it windy right off 49 and 2. Like a wind tunnel
    Where was the meetup advertised? I’d not had much time to peruse the forums the past few days, unfortunately.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Where was the meetup advertised? I’d not had much time to peruse the forums the past few days, unfortunately.
    Wasnt a advertised meetup really. He had a firearm deal with another member and I built him a custom th400 trans for a project he's building. He rode up to make the transactions and headed back south.
    He now owes me a Cheeseburger

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Let it snow... But please let's at least get above 25... Furnaces will not shut off
    Looks like will have to wait till next Sunday for that. Seeing a string of mid 30's starting then. Hopefully weathermen are right about that

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    The mouse is a great guy. I used to meet up with him and some other INGO-ers fairly regularly, but life has gotten in the way lately.

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Blythe’s has consistently sold me and my girlfriend 9mm ammo for $24.99, if it happens to be in stock whenever we’ve gone.
    I was there 2 days ago window shopping. Guy behind the counter said we're out of ammo. I said, "That's fine, I learned after Sandy Hook." We laughed, and I didn't find anything shiny to take home.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Blythes in Highland, is out of ammo to sell.

If you buy a gun they will find a small quantity to sell you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom