NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Mother's Day present for a mama who has been a very good girl.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Boy I am glad I am a 5/8-40 hour a week non union guy that bargaine for myself rather than paying someone else to get me such superior working conditions.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Boy I am glad I am a 5/8-40 hour a week non union guy that bargaine for myself rather than paying someone else to get me such superior working conditions.

When people tell me how "powerful" unions are, I laugh.
    And then cry.

Mostly, we hear, "They can do that".
    For instance, "They can schedule you 7 double shifts per week, and you'd have to work them."

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Meanwhile JEDI has hisself a gubmint job, which includes excessive paid days off, adult diaper changes, and paid paternity leave to care for baby raccoons ... all paid for by both union & non-union private workers, small business owners and generally anyone else the gubmint can put its knee on and force to submit.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    Hi guys,
    I went to some of the shops today and it seems that the ammo situation is still not getting better. Cabela's didn't have one round of ammunition, not even 12 gauge birdshot. Blythe's in Griffith has some 17hmr and one box of 357 Sig.

I stopped by Westforth Sports. The ATF was there going through paperwork. They had ammunition of all kinds, but a box of 9mm was close to $45. 38 special was $40 (should have bought a box). The employees weren't confident if they can beat this new lawsuit; my heart goes out to them.

And Copper Custom has not received any of the 9mm yet from Turkey. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it comes in soon.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Hi guys,
    I went to some of the shops today and it seems that the ammo situation is still not getting better. Cabela's didn't have one round of ammunition, not even 12 gauge birdshot. Blythe's in Griffith has some 17hmr and one box of 357 Sig.

I stopped by Westforth Sports. The ATF was there going through paperwork. They had ammunition of all kinds, but a box of 9mm was close to $45. 38 special was $40 (should have bought a box). The employees weren't confident if they can beat this new lawsuit; my heart goes out to them.

And Copper Custom has not received any of the 9mm yet from Turkey. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it comes in soon.
    Interesting. I got to Cabela's a little before noon. They had ammo in the Gun Library and there was a line to get in almost to the main aisle where you come up the stairs. I didn't get in line for two reasons: (1) I don't "need" any at current prices, (2) I would have been right behind a guy from work I don't really care for.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I got caught in the rain with out a hat the other day and have been phlemed up for two days. Right now i am stoned on dextromethorathan. If I feel better in the morning I'll be there, but as of right now it doesn't look good.

Sorry, James and Alex, I guess you will have to shoot.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Looking forward to meet and shoot tomorrow, need to make sure both my sights are good to go.
    I'll be heading out by 9am. Kinda sucks we didn't get more to commit but if we can for the next one I'll do the pulled pork then.

Gonna be windy. Forecast says 10-20mph for morning and 20-30mph with gusts to 40 in afternoon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom