NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    Anyone that moves near an airport, railroad tracks or a range and complains about noise should be jailed.

Just as bad as the city folk that move out to the country and complain about farm equipment on the roads during planting/harvest season or the smell from the horse stables, dairy farm, etc... down the road.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I will say, Veterans Elementary in Hobart, while behind in construction, have some pretty kick ass murals going up. I may post pics tomorrow if there is some interest.

They get the parking lot done in time for you guys? They were slinging quite a but if asphalt in Saturday

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    They get the parking lot done in time for you guys? They were slinging quite a but if asphalt in Saturday

It's still not finished. They were finishing up one section by the gym today so parents could park for the Chromebook pickup. I already have a window that needs replaced because it's all fogged up.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    It's still not finished. They were finishing up one section by the gym today so parents could park for the Chromebook pickup. I already have a window that needs replaced because it's all fogged up.

Wife sent this to me. Figured I'd post this for you

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Wife sent this to me. Figured I'd post this for you

I've seen that shared. There is stuff not finished and boxes & pallets all over inside. I went to use the restroom and the door handle fell off. :rolleyes: The remaining paintings are only partially drawn on the walls. The poor janitors are noticibly exhausted. One said they were there yesterday for 15 hours. They have all this trash and no dumpster to put it in, yet they are supposed to have the hallways cleared by the end of the day Wednesday. You can't make this stuff up.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I've seen that shared. There is stuff not finished and boxes & pallets all over inside. I went to use the restroom and the door handle fell off. :rolleyes: The remaining paintings are only partially drawn on the walls. The poor janitors are noticibly exhausted. One said they were there yesterday for 15 hours. They have all this trash and no dumpster to put it in, yet they are supposed to have the hallways cleared by the end of the day Wednesday. You can't make this stuff up.

Can't say I'm surprised

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Heh. Stole this from an INGO member on FB.

116380822_167961041514427_63354315315838231_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom