NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yep, certainly is. At least most have stopped wearing dirty gloves and cross contaminating everything. It's bad enough most don't know how to wear a mask.

The gloves wearing is funny!
    Heck at work a lady came in dressed like this.

:facepalm: she had not been to the bldg since march and had to come in for an IT related issue (updates to laptop via hard wire). So she was going to be alone in the office on her floor doing the hour long update.

Who did she think she was going to get cvirus from!
    Smh

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yep, certainly is. At least most have stopped wearing dirty gloves and cross contaminating everything. It's bad enough most don't know how to wear a mask.

What set me off last night was the staggering number of people who call hoax when they hear about it causing a symptom outside of the respiratory system. The final straw was "Durrrrr if it's respiratory how can it cause diarrhea"

So I took two seconds to Google it and it's a high school level of scientific reading comprehension about the lower intestine cells having some but less of the same receptors the virus uses to enter the lung cells and then I was like "Right, she probably doesn't even know how viruses work"

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What set me off last night was the staggering number of people who call hoax when they hear about it causing a symptom outside of the respiratory system. The final straw was "Durrrrr if it's respiratory how can it cause diarrhea"

So I took two seconds to Google it and it's a high school level of scientific reading comprehension about the lower intestine cells having some but less of the same receptors the virus uses to enter the lung cells and then I was like "Right, she probably doesn't even know how viruses work"

U should of told her to just drink bleach. :p that is cure it

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Been landscaping at the house the past couple days. Getting some long overdue projects knocked out. Sun up to sun down and man is my back sore. The muscle cramps/spasms are the most frustrating. Had a hammy that took over 15 minutes to persuade to quit trying to lock up.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    https://allevents.in/cedar lake/don...t-in-2020-rally-cedar-lake-in/200019883262452

Donald J. Trump Keep America Great In 2020 Rally Cedar Lake, IN
    Come out and join us on Cedar Lake on Saturday, July 25th for a rally in support of our 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump! All supporters are invited to attend regardless of boat ownership. Anyone without a boat will be encouraged to peacefully and safely assemble (not in the street!) near the Cedar Lake Public Access Site located at 7609 Lake Shore Drive. Please proudly display your American flags, Trump flags, #ThinBlueLine flags, #ThinRedLine flags, and #ThinGoldLine flags for dispatchers! Additionally, let's support our local law enforcement officers, fire fighters, medical responders and staff, active and retired military veterans as well! #Trump2020 #KAG #MAGA #BackTheBlue #Veterans #POW #MIA

Please share far and wide with all liberty and freedom loving individuals! KEEP AMERICA GREAT IN

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom