NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Sssshhh he may run away!!!
    Btw where have u been? Told think jedi has seen u post as of late.

PSA
    BW3 is no longer giving out paper menus!
    On the table they have a sticker with a QR scanner.
    You use your smartphone and it take you to a digital menu.
    All text based as well.

When will this nonsense end!

Had some major flood issues that has been keeping me busy. I've been here from time to time...just to check in on you:whistle:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    As long as the wife doesn't protest sounds good to me. I have a new scope I was planning on zeroing this weekend but I can put it off for a couple of weeks (or more realistically still go and try to convince her to let me go again).

Good choice! Al's wins easily over Portillo's.

Or bring her along. :dunno: I've brought my wife a few times. This time probably not, though.

Dulla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    NWI
    Or bring her along. :dunno: I've brought my wife a few times. This time probably not, though.
    I don't think she's ready yet. I've been trying to convince her to learn how to shoot for years and she just decided again that she's ready with all of the craziness going on.

I took her to the range years ago and she panicked and wouldn't shoot my .22 so this time I'm going to try my best to take her somewhere first thing in the morning before too many people show up so there's no pressure.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Bw3’s are independently owned and operated franchises so the owner can set the rules, corporate stays out of it. Per threads here when contacted, bw3’s has no “policy”. I’ve Oc’d and had no problems

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I refuse to even make an attempt to not shop at places that have different views. You ain't changing ****, just your own self satisfaction. Very boomer thing.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Haven't carried since the accident. Woukd you go CZ SP-01 for capacity or ridiculous power with the Smith 460V lol

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    I don't think she's ready yet. I've been trying to convince her to learn how to shoot for years and she just decided again that she's ready with all of the craziness going on.

I took her to the range years ago and she panicked and wouldn't shoot my .22 so this time I'm going to try my best to take her somewhere first thing in the morning before too many people show up so there's no pressure.

Maybe try to bring the wife to this, since it's outside it's a totally different environment. She can sit back and just watch or take her time and step to the line for a few rounds. Plus the members here are always willing to help out new shooters. My gf and I have been to these and she likes it 100% better then an inside range.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Dulla, even if she just comes and meets some of the folk she will become more relaxed about it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Calling Steve, I am hoping that you can leave Minute Man in the capable hands of the ladies there and come to the meet..

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Calling Steve, I am hoping that you can leave Minute Man in the capable hands of the ladies there and come to the meet..

That's my current plan, Tom. Gonna bring the 10mm Banshee AR "pistol". What other fun guns would people like to shoot? We should start a request list among ourselves, if anybody wants to try something in particular. Maybe a food list too?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom