NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Golf cart parade in Hobart this morning was nice with maybe 200-300 golf carts. A little parade was better than nothing and the weather was great to be out in. Met the new Domino's owner and his golf cart after the parade outside his new to open store in August.

Daughter didnt wanna go to the parade, been in the pool since 9am. Was nice to hear it was a success.

Dominos practically across the street will be nice. We like the garlic knots from there

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Daughter didnt wanna go to the parade, been in the pool since 9am. Was nice to hear it was a success.

Dominos practically across the street will be nice. We like the garlic knots from there
    Time to give the other pizza places some competition. Would be nice to have some price wars on pizza.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Time to give the other pizza places some competition. Would be nice to have some price wars on pizza.

Were pretty picky. We pretty much always get Ts. Sometimes Gelsosomos if I feel like driving to pick up. Hobart JJs isn't nearly as good as the Lake Station one so we never get from there. Marco's and Pizza Hut we really just dont care much for either but are cheaper options. Definitely will prefer Dominos over those 2

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Were pretty picky. We pretty much always get Ts. Sometimes Gelsosomos if I feel like driving to pick up. Hobart JJs isn't nearly as good as the Lake Station one so we never get from there. Marco's and Pizza Hut we really just dont care much for either but are cheaper options. Definitely will prefer Dominos over those 2
    Agree with the Hobart JJ's going down on quality and size. Marcos and Pizza Hut just plain suck. Will have a new pizza place within a month and the owner Jim is a nice guy.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Or, drop of the exact change, pick up your stuff, and leave.
    What are they going to do? Call the cops after you paid for your stuff?

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    The bank that handles our store's business and where we buy our coins has told us they will be rationing quarters and we can't just go in and buy coins any more, we have to order them two weeks in advance.

I told Rick to order twice as many quarters as we need and half again as many other coins to build up a cushion. A lot of our business is cash, we'll have a hard time operating without enough coins to make change.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    The bank that handles our store's business and where we buy our coins has told us they will be rationing quarters and we can't just go in and buy coins any more, we have to order them two weeks in advance.

I told Rick to order twice as many quarters as we need and half again as many other coins to build up a cushion. A lot of our business is cash, we'll have a hard time operating without enough coins to make change.
    Where do you work at that needs a lot of change?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Man, 9:30 and smokey AF! Some folks up the road dropped some serious coin. They have some professional stuff going on.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Not a shortage of fireworks in the neighborhood tonight. Only problem is which way to look to see everything at the same time.

When I used to work in the Coke and Chemical Plant at the mill, I'd climb up the PreCarb building to the top. There are no walls.
    So I could watch the fireworks in multiple cities at the same time.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I feel like pople who maybe couldn't buy fireworks normally went all out this year with that extra Covid unemployment money. Lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom