NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Anyone remember Shakey's Bunch-a-Lunch? Decent pizza and good fried chicken. Lots of other stuff, but I didn't partake much of the other stuff.

We ate at shakeys quite a few times growing up. My sister worked there in late 80s so we got a discount. Their pizza and chicken were definitely good, at least from what I can remember

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Gonna pull the trigger on a nfa trust, anyone have recommendations for an attorney? I figured I’d ask people I know before using the general forum since I know at least a couple of you have class 3 items

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Anyone remember Shakey's Bunch-a-Lunch? Decent pizza and good fried chicken. Lots of other stuff, but I didn't partake much of the other stuff.

As a kid, our wrestling team end of the season party was always at Shakey's. The guys who had to cut or closely monitor their weight would always go nuts. As a heavyweight, I enjoyed it as well.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Gonna pull the trigger on a nfa trust, anyone have recommendations for an attorney? I figured I’d ask people I know before using the general forum since I know at least a couple of you have class 3 items

I was going to use Marc Halata. Just haven't contacted him yet.
    Law offices of Marc Halata, LLC

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    speaking of which, anyone tried any of the definitive arms builds from copper? was looking at a 6.5 creedmoor, had a tikka tac a1 on the brain but literally out of stock nationwide, copper showed me their Definitive arms build, rem 700 action with matched barrel (I get to choose length, twist etc) DA chassis. timney trigger, can option anything from there.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    In other news, the raccoon is still chilling. Wait until the snow covers it. Should be fun come spring.

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    I agree with the above comments about using Marc Halata.

Used email and phone to get everything done, never had to go into his office or meet in person. Plus answers any and all questions you might have, even after all paper work is done.

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    We ate at shakeys quite a few times growing up. My sister worked there in late 80s so we got a discount. Their pizza and chicken were definitely good, at least from what I can remember

We use to go to the one in Lansing, as you said from memory, the pizza and chicken were good.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I started one in Mexico the day we were leaving. I lost right eye vision and knew it was happening. 50mg of sumatriptan and another 50 an hour later and it never fully launched... I had 2 flights that day.... I would wished death

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom