NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    .556 will dimple steel if you shoot it too close. The more dimples you get, the more chance you have of bullet splatter going in unwanted directions. If you shoot the steel only with rifles from distance, you wouldn't worry about that. I shoot mine with pistols a lot, so I do not let people shoot it with anything other than frangibles from a rifle with supersonic ammo.

Some people that used my range in the past did not listen to me, and you can definitely tell.

Not hawking their wares, although I do have a bunch of their plates, but there is great info here.....https://shootingtargets7.com/pages/target-selection

One thing that MAY help prevent damage from "too close" rifle rounds is to put a pretty aggressive downward angle on the plates...

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Got banned for a few days from Facebook for hate speech against white people for saying "white trash" again. So I'm here to bug you pricks. :wavey::gheyhi:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Power outages again today up and down Broadway in Crown Point and Merrillville. A few days ago there were unexplained outages in Crown Point, Merrillville, Lowell, and Cedar Lake. I'm not normally a :tinfoil:, but I'm starting to wonder...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Power outages again today up and down Broadway in Crown Point and Merrillville. A few days ago there were unexplained outages in Crown Point, Merrillville, Lowell, and Cedar Lake. I'm not normally a :tinfoil:, but I'm starting to wonder...

Had one today over here. Thankfully the substation is down the road and they have to turn our power on 1st before they can move on to others.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I couldn't imagine starting a restaurant in 2020.

Screenshot-20201123-172618-Facebook.jpg

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

They trimmed back some trees, FINALLY.
    But they trimmed in my back yard, and tore it up.
    They are supposedly coming back to fix it, but it's been 8 days...

Would have been nice if they shut the gate too.
    If I still had a dog, I could have let him out not knowing the gate was open.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    jedi personally could care less about the mask on/off issue.
    jedi is just saying it sounds like a karen narced and the chicken health dept caved in.

But soon the cvirus will magical go away as B takes over and the media will just stop talking about it. :faint:

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    Snowing out here in the sticks, the grass is covered pretty good. Daughter just took the dog out and came back in disgusted that is snowing, like it affects them going to school or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom