Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It's the soul.

:facepalm:
    NO it is not.
    We HAVE to talk to you cause mamma said you are daddy's children from a different witch and mamma refuses to talk about it.

Now growing up Porter County is where one went to escape the urban corruption of Lake County. It was mainly farmland with the exception of a small city named valpo. A glimmer of civilization there.

Now a days it's getting more and more corrupt like lake county.
    While our sh..t smells like old metal by-products their sh..t smells like cows. :rofl:

But jedi would take a porter county half sibling BEFORE a Laport or Newton county cousin. Mama said them relatives just bats....t cRaZy living out in the sticks!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Met the Oldest daughter, SIL, and grandson at Bass Pro today for activities and pics with Santa. Grandson had a blast. It was his first time at Bass Pro. They live in South Bend, so most the time we go out there to visit

Hit Quaker Steak for an early dinner afterwards and was pleasantly surprised. I hadn't been there in probably 12 years and have heard some negative things but I thought the food was pretty good. Had the Mac n Cheese bacon burger and it was delicious. Tried a bite of the youngest daughters chicken tenders and those had really good breading. Fries were pretty good too as far as fries go. I'd definitely eat there again.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    It's the soul.
    I thought everything north of US30 was the taint of the region.

Crown Point is the soul of the region.

But the politicians in Crown Point's county building act like they are the boot and want to stomp their sole on the rural residents. Porter County is part of the region in the same sense that gang members are guilty by association.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Basement work starts tomorrow. :rockwoot: The lumber will be here at lunchtime.

All the outside decorations are up. We stuck 3 light up deer in the woods. Hopefully they will not scare off the real ones, and hopefully the real ones will leave them alone.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The 6 new candles are up.
    Sunday I'll add 6 soldiers from the nutcracker.

The Christmas light show runs 4 pm to midnight.
    Come on by and see.

I'll PM my address to anyone that doesn't already know it.

The 6 nutcracker soldiers are up.
    I'm done adding.. for this year.

I do have a song, that I'm probably 3/4s of the way done. I'll try to get it done this week.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    If anyone is interested in a Nightforce scope mount, I have one up in the classifieds. It's a pretty specific niche item ... 30mm tube, extremely low axis with 20MOA built in.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Basement work has begun. After seeing all the stuff delivered, I'm glad I'm paying someone to do it. What they got done today would probably take me 2 full days alone. They were here 7 hours minus lunch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom