Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was there around noon. Everything seemed ok. Place was busy. No cops or ambulances around. The guy at the counter said they were having trouble with their computers all day. He was very, very particular about how customers were getting checked out. He kept telling the trainee to hit buttons in a very particular sequence and at the appropriate time or she "would freeze up the computer again."

ADDED ... But now that I think about it ... I did see some purple EMS gloves on the curb near the entrance. THey looked like they hadn't been there long. They were used and discarded in the same manner that paramedics usually pull them off (inside out with one glove into the other). Funny that I didn't think about why they would be there. Simply noticed them.

Also the way radiation workers pull them off.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    PLEASE, PLEASE, someone buy my Springfield Armory M1A A1 Scout Rifle. Baby needs new shoes, a dress and some other crap I can't recall, might be food? Get the rifle before the price goes up. Oh, and there is a sweet Chech CZ VZ58 with folding stock, and 12 magazines, for sale too. I also have some NIB anniversary CZ pistols up for sale.

In other news, I gave up buying bourbon for Lent. Sell your stock in Suntory-Beam and Jack Daniels before people find out why sales have dropped.

At the fencing club we have a record number of new fencers in the beginner class, including 1 Catholic priest. I can now beat teenagers and there is someone there to give "last rites" to those who will soon be members of the Dearly Departed.

Anyone else about ready to become a hermit because of the CaronaBEERvirus? I stocked up on limes so I should be good.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    PLEASE, PLEASE, someone buy my Springfield Armory M1A A1 Scout Rifle. Baby needs new shoes, a dress and some other crap I can't recall, might be food? Get the rifle before the price goes up. Oh, and there is a sweet Chech CZ VZ58 with folding stock, and 12 magazines, for sale too. I also have some NIB anniversary CZ pistols up for sale.

In other news, I gave up buying bourbon for Lent. Sell your stock in Suntory-Beam and Jack Daniels before people find out why sales have dropped.

At the fencing club we have a record number of new fencers in the beginner class, including 1 Catholic priest. I can now beat teenagers and there is someone there to give "last rites" to those who will soon be members of the Dearly Departed.

Anyone else about ready to become a hermit because of the CaronaBEERvirus? I stocked up on limes so I should be good.
    Ugh. That VZ58...I keep trying to shuffle funds

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    PLEASE, PLEASE, someone buy my Springfield Armory M1A A1 Scout Rifle. Baby needs new shoes, a dress and some other crap I can't recall, might be food? Get the rifle before the price goes up. Oh, and there is a sweet Chech CZ VZ58 with folding stock, and 12 magazines, for sale too. I also have some NIB anniversary CZ pistols up for

You have a nice taste in firearms but to much for this poor mans wallet. Champagne taste-beer budget.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Anyone have some Federal Gold Medal match large rifle primers they'd like to sell me? Looking for up to 1k which doesn't make it feasible to buy online

Federal part # GM210M

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom