d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Of course not the full amount, cause F the people who work hard and break their backs so the rich and poor can survive

Not trying to start an argument, but this is the Second time you've made reference to breaking your back or working harder than others. Just because you make more money doesn't necessarily mean you work any harder than others just means you're compensated better is all.
    Just my :twocents:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    People who make more money should get more trumpbux not less.

High income earners pay more in taxes, its fair to give them more of their money back. They have higher mortgage payments, buy more expensive prom dresses for their 1.5 children, and drive fancier cars. They need more stimulation money to continue with their fancy lifestyle.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Not trying to start an argument, but this is the Second time you've made reference to breaking your back or working harder than others. Just because you make more money doesn't necessarily mean you work any harder than others just means you're compensated better is all.
    I can't say I have ever seen any one working hard at a certain location on Summit street but ALMOST got some free tools once. All I ever see are the office people who want money.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt

Tis not my fault one could not gain a lucrative position that's requires mediocre amount of ball busting. Most of my ball busting is done in my head when trying to figure out problems.

I just so happened to be super skilled in certain areas and am rewarded for (half) of what I believe I'm worth

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    People who make more money should get more trumpbux not less.

High income earners pay more in taxes, its fair to give them more of their money back. They have higher mortgage payments, buy more expensive prom dresses for their 1.5 children, and drive fancier cars. They need more stimulation money to continue with their fancy lifestyle.

So I don't see purple.... And if it's sincere, which I think it is.... it's about the best thing I've ever read from you

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wow this fence has gotten out of control.
    Found another broken post. So I put 2 more in today. And I still have one more to go.
    All the fence panels are up, except one partial. I put 4 new ones up, and reused a couple old ones. But I have I think a 50 inch section, and the panels I have left are destroyed.
    So I guess tomorrow I stop at menards for another panel, and I dig the last post.
    Ugh.
    I'm tired.
    And I even had help for most of this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom