• Status
    Not open for further replies.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Are you going to rob someplace? At my old job there was a guy wearing a mask because of the dust and I took a PINK (yes PINK) sharpie and drew two round nose holes like a pigs snout on it and yes he didn't see the humor in it like everyone else.​

I would have doubled down and drawn rep lips on it and started calling everyone Kermmie if I was that guy.

Can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Ha!

If anyone writes on my mask they will receive the swift wrath of Snap. This is what I have.

Tie_Dye_800x800_px_for_website_2000x.png

https://rzmask.com/products/tie-dye-m2-n-rz-mask

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    "Glen Park Izaak Walton facilities are closed through April 6th in
    accordance with the Governor's order.

Thank you for your cooperation."

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Sure is! Especially when there's absolutely nothing else to do but go to work then come home and sit around the house.

I have a set-up in my garage for shooting 22 shorts. Shut the garage door, turn up the music, and blast away. There was usually Wild Turkey involved, so may not be the best idea. Pellet gun contests could be cool, though. I know, lame substitutes.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I have a set-up in my garage for shooting 22 shorts. Shut the garage door, turn up the music, and blast away. There was usually Wild Turkey involved, so may not be the best idea. Pellet gun contests could be cool, though. I know, lame substitutes.

I know a guy who setup a trap in his basement to run his .22 suppressed. Said he would go down there almost every day after work and run a few hundred rounds.

I know another guy who, with no preparation made at all, would do the same thing but with hockey pucks and roller blades in his basement. Apparently he chipped up the foundation pretty nicely with that trick. Wild Turkey and .22 shorts might actually be smarter...

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

I'll probably shoot the pellet gun and get the crossbow and compound bow out to help pass the time on weekends.

Have gotten 500 each, 380, 9mm, 45, 223, 308, and 6.5 creedmoor all loaded up within the last week, just need a break from that plus I'm waiting on some bullets to arrive

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Highland/Munster Update

So for the past 2 weeks Jedi has has only gone to work and back with the exception of once 2.5 weeks ago going to Aldi/Walmart before this mess all started for items. Jedi has gone in earlier than usual to Chiraqi (2AM drive) to avoid traffic, people and everything else. At work Jedi has literally avoided everyone just emails, IM, and phone calls as well. Leaving work the traffic has been lighter than usual. So imagine Jedi's surprise today going to Jewel for the first time.

1) Lots of people at Wicker Park walking, on the swings, playing volleyball.
    2) 1/4 of the Jewel lot with cars
    3) People out and about in their yards in Munster racking leaves, doing gardening, walking dogs

Jedi walks in with a 1/2 mask respirator on feeling very conscious of it similar to when you OC for the 1st time.
    Good size crowd at the store. Jedi goes to produce and gets what Jedi needs without making eye contact.
    No one seems to stare for long but some do a double take. Whatever, no C-Virus for Jedi.

Jedi spent 24mins at the store between produce, meat and milk/egg sections.
    - No paper products (aisle is empty)
    - No TP
    - Limit of 2 on most sale items (eggs, milk, bread)
    - Meats and produce they have a lot of

Jedi noticed 5 other people with mask (1 N95, 4 those surgical kind they hand out at doctor office) all by elderly people (1 asian, 2 black, 2 white)
    Jedi noticed at checkout the cashier and baggers all wearing plastic gloves
    (One comments cool mask and Jedi says Thanks)

For a state and a sister state (IL) being on "quarantine" there sure looks like there is a lot of people out and about.

PS.
    Wearing the 1/2 mask for a long period of time is uncomfortable. The breathing is easy it is the elastic that wraps around the head that is a pain and cuts into the skin. A full mask would be better due to the rubber that forms to ones face and thus no elastic pressing onto skin.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So for the past 2 weeks Jedi has has only gone to work and back with the exception of once 2.5 weeks ago going to Aldi/Walmart before this mess all started for items. Jedi has gone in earlier than usual to Chiraqi (2AM drive) to avoid traffic, people and everything else. At work Jedi has literally avoided everyone just emails, IM, and phone calls as well. Leaving work the traffic has been lighter than usual. So imagine Jedi's surprise today going to Jewel for the first time.

1) Lots of people at Wicker Park walking, on the swings, playing volleyball.
    2) 1/4 of the Jewel lot with cars
    3) People out and about in their yards in Munster racking leaves, doing gardening, walking dogs

Jedi walks in with a 1/2 mask respirator on feeling very conscious of it similar to when you OC for the 1st time.
    Good size crowd at the store. Jedi goes to produce and gets what Jedi needs without making eye contact.
    No one seems to stare for long but some do a double take. Whatever, no C-Virus for Jedi.

Jedi spent 24mins at the store between produce, meat and milk/egg sections.
    - No paper products (aisle is empty)
    - No TP
    - Limit of 2 on most sale items (eggs, milk, bread)
    - Meats and produce they have a lot of

Jedi noticed 5 other people with mask (1 N95, 4 those surgical kind they hand out at doctor office) all by elderly people (1 asian, 2 black, 2 white)
    Jedi noticed at checkout the cashier and baggers all wearing plastic gloves
    (One comments cool mask and Jedi says Thanks)

For a state and a sister state (IL) being on "quarantine" there sure looks like there is a lot of people out and about.

PS.
    Wearing the 1/2 mask for a long period of time is uncomfortable. The breathing is easy it is the elastic that wraps around the head that is a pain and cuts into the skin. A full mask would be better due to the rubber that forms to ones face and thus no elastic pressing onto skin.

Veterans laugh uncontrollably

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom