Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Menards carries one. Sorry, I don't remember the name/brand, but it's bluish-green and is a clog buster. I read the bottles of my needs. Opens it right up and I followed with a flush of boiling water. Treatments of Drano Max Industrial Strength clog eliminator follow because they have enzymes that bust off crud.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Thuroughbred I sent you a PM... Let me know... thanks...

Soooo we got the last of the water out of the basement tonight but looking at the weather report it might not get a chance to actually dry out... I'm going have to commit a cleaning and then do some construction and put anything down there 4 inches off the floor. I'm going to have access to a bobcat and another tonka toy in a couple weeks, maybe I'll dig that storm sewer up and fix the dang thing...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Looks like Jedi will be in Oakbrook today for that Hello Kitty Cafe truck.

I may stop by on my way back from O'Hare.

I'm sending my Russian saber fencing prodigy to Boston to take lessons at a club of a coach I know out there to prepare her for the national championships at the end of the month. I won't see her again until I pick her up at the airport to take her to the tournament.

So I'll have plenty of time to release raccoons, scatter LEGOS on Jedi's floors, and maybe launch a few paintballs at Jedi while he waits in line for food at the HELLO KITTI food truck.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Here comes the crap weather.
    Gust of wind of at least 40mph out of nowhere and temps dropped 20° instantly.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    NWI Mercedes Benz E420/430 97-02 - long shot I know, but if you have one hit me up pm, I just found some parts in my FIL's garage.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    IMelensdad, I think I would have to put a trench in the floor to get the water in the pit from the low side where it builds up. I'm going to see about having a second pit put in where the water actually is and still get the rest of the stuff down there 4 inches off the floor... I'm supposed to have access to a bobcat and a tonka toy in a couple weeks, maybe I'll dig up the storm sewers out front and fix them ..... something the city couldn't do in the first place...

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Heading to the Ikes to do some shooting. Had to replace the extractor and spring in the 10/22. Was having some extraction issues. Need to test her out before the youth shoot.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ah, the joys of trying to catch some sleep before a 16 hour shift with 3 or more neighbors cutting grass.

If I go to sleep now, I can sleep 3.25 hours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom