• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Let's just stick to medicine and science and botox.

Best of luck act. It's been about 3 months since my last and I'd chop off a nut to never have another one.

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Gotta love early mornings.

I do. But something miraculous happened this morning (probably because I'm not feeling well). I was still asleep at 7:15 and Mom had to wake me up because the dogs have a vet appointment this morning. First time in years I've slept that late. I never set an alarm because I'm always up by 5:00-6:00.

Or it could be the new little neck pillow I got at Shopko last week. It's so small that it doesn't make me sweat. Something like this. I don't use my big pillow any more.
    images

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Apparently some schmuck tried to rob the Foremost liquors by my house today. Pulled a gun on the clerk, who is a very nice kid and definitely pro 2a. Clerk pulled gun on robber and the robber made a quick exit running from the store. To bad he didnt shoot the a**hole and apparently even 1 cop said the same thing to him.
    Gonna stop on my way home after work and get his side of what happened, but definitely chalk 1 up for the good guys.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Apparently some schmuck tried to rob the Foremost liquors by my house today. Pulled a gun on the clerk, who is a very nice kid and definitely pro 2a. Clerk pulled gun on robber and the robber made a quick exit running from the store. To bad he didnt shoot the a**hole and apparently even 1 cop said the same thing to him.
    Gonna stop on my way home after work and get his side of what happened, but definitely chalk 1 up for the good guys.

Update from Hobart police

28t7y1j.jpg

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Dam, these dirt bags are getting mighty blatant. This last Tuesday they robbed the BMO Harris bank on the corner of 6 and Willowcreek in Portage at 2:30 in the afternoon.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    It was the guy i shoot the s**t with about guns at the liqour store. He just posted this on Foremosts page. :rofl:

299cg1.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Both have tiny guns. Clerk needs a 1911. You gotta kill their soul or they will come back as thug again.

ND fan Blame all Catholics!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Both have tiny guns. Clerk needs a 1911. You gotta kill their soul or they will come back as thug again.

ND fan Blame all Catholics!

And he usually carries a 1911 too. Im gonna have to stop and talk with him if they're open when i go by in about 45 minutes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom