• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Was a nice trip down to Louisville yesterday for a delivery on Whiskey Row and you can't believe how great the smells from the restaurant's were. :drool:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    My daughter shares our NETFLIX account.

She always turns on the SUBTITLES so she can turn the volume down and not disturb her roommate while she watches TV.

The way NETFLIX works is that if you share an account then the master controls are applied to ALL the devices across the account. So my TV at home gets her subtitle preference displayed on my TV screen.

So today I changed the subtitles to SPANISH ... now she will have Spanish language subtitles on her TV screen :):

When she changes it back to English I will switch it to Chinese or some other language :rockwoot:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

She always turns on the SUBTITLES so she can turn the volume down and not disturb her roommate while she watches TV.

The way NETFLIX works is that if you share an account then the master controls are applied to ALL the devices across the account. So my TV at home gets her subtitle preference displayed on my TV screen.

So today I changed the subtitles to SPANISH ... now she will have Spanish language subtitles on her TV screen :):

When she changes it back to English I will switch it to Chinese or some other language :rockwoot:

Dear Santa,
    I would like some wireless headphones...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Having fun with your daughter. Priceless.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219

Even if you have different profiles?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    "ATTN: Porter County - and Portage specifically. The Portage City Council will have the first reading of a proposed ordinance to ban home-based FFLs at next council meeting. The meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 2, at 6:30 PM in the Woodland Park field house."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom