Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    :crying:
    2 raccoons narrowly escaped jedi's van this morning as jedi was headed to chiraqi. They were fat, round little balls of evil. Maybe next time jedi will be quicker and be able to run them over.
    That's a horrible feeling, even if it's an animal you don't care for. I ugly-cried when I ran over a squirrel in the spring.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    CTC started some bad mojo. My septic pump shorted out yesterday. Now I am waiting on a pump and an electrician/plumber. Probably going to have to get a new control switch. It is really badly corroded thanks to the idiots that initially installed the pump. They didn't bother to seal the conduit going into the tank from the switch.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Does anyone have the ability to lift up a van and paint the underside of it? Or where jedi can get this done? Paint job underneath is just a rust preventer paint so nothing fancy.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Spent 2hrs hand depriming range pick up brass. Probably did around 500 casings. Also got lead to melt and tons of brass to clean. Anything to keep me from buying gun parts or reloading supplies till I sell off more brass I don't load or other random things I no longer need. Really wanting to get some 40cal bullets though and shoot my 1st 40cal from copper a S&W 4006tsw.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Heading up to Northwestern University this morning. First large regional fencing event of the new season is today. Mostly college and advanced fencers. Some top high school kids. I’ll have 4 kids competing today and tomorrow. Only 1 of those 4 do I take credit for, the others are kids I’ve helped coach or introduced to the sport doing the basics but then passed to another coach for private lessons/advanced techniques.

Oh and the furnace did not start this morning. I tried all my normal tricks. Nope.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I have not turned on the furnace yet. The wife may do that while I'm at Porter's Perfect Pint Fest here in a few. She the "Uber"/DD today.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Just for jedi.

[video=youtube;WlVWZbOUXIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlVWZbOUXIs[/video]

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    One good thing about the colder weather is the meals you don't make in the summer.
    Made a big pot of ham and beans along with homemade cornbread for dinner today
    Going to do a pot of stew in the Dutch oven over the firepit tomorrow

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Ham in the crock pot 2 days ago, carved it and threw the bones and meat drippings in a pot, added the soaked beans yesterday and made corn bread.

The day before that I made General Tsao's chicken and Chicken fried rice.

Going to make char siu. Beef with Broccoli.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom