Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I slept as well as I do at home, which is not great. I was not as comfortable because the mattress was hard, and I couldn't toss and turn and adjust my pillow without unhooking something.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I did a sleep study around eight months ago. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea. I am sleeping with a cpap now. I sleep much better. The cpap took some getting used to, but now I have better sleep.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I definitely have sleep apnea-- was diagnosed about 7-8 years ago. I was not able to tolerate a CPAP because I had nightmares about being smothered. I'm hoping that they can set me up with something other than the full rubber face mask that I had before.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I slept as well as I do at home, which is not great. I was not as comfortable because the mattress was hard, and I couldn't toss and turn and adjust my pillow without unhooking something.
    I couldn't lay on certain sides because of surgeries and then like you said, nothing like almost tearing something out of your body to wake you up

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I definitely have sleep apnea-- was diagnosed about 7-8 years ago. I was not able to tolerate a CPAP because I had nightmares about being smothered. I'm hoping that they can set me up with something other than the full rubber face mask that I had before.
    I have been on a CPAP at least 4-5 years and wear the full face mask. 12+ years in the fire service and with air packs and mask this didn't bother me one bit.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Today's project at the back of the 3rd bay. Each of the 2 sections is 8' long and can hold 600lbs each. :faint:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Looks like I get the pleasure of having to replace a Simplex control panel for my septic pump. The stupid plumbers that replaced the pump some years ago failed to seal the conduit running from the pit into the switch box. Everything inside the box is therefore corroded badly.

On the bright side, at least it isn't the pump. I would be calling someone to do that work. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom