Very awesome puppy

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Busy weekend on the INGO thread. Now I kinda want some pot pie.
    As for the baby its cold outside, they need to be offended. Same as they are about Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. There are so few actual victims so they need to manufacture more so they can feel justified at trying to destroy everything. Notice, never build or make anything better, just destroy. This is because they are incapable of doing anything even vaguely useful so they became useful idiots.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    repeter1977 said:
    As for the baby its cold outside, they need to be offended. Same as they are about Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. There are so few actual victims so they need to manufacture more so they can feel justified at trying to destroy everything. Notice, never build or make anything better, just destroy. This is because they are incapable of doing anything even vaguely useful so they became useful idiots.

This hurts my feelings.

Bring Oreos and Lactose Free Milk alternates to a pillow filled no-negativity safe space so I can recover in a womb like nurturing environment safely from your masculinity and aggressive verbal violence :cool:

Oh wait. I’m not Jedi. Never mind.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    First smoke in the new smoker. Brisket from Buther Block in Lowell. It was amazing. Learned a few things and can’t wait to improve the next one. Wife made Mac n cheese, baked beans, and cornbread.
    14b1fmu.jpg
    I love Butcher Block. We have a couple of freezers full of meat from there. :):

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

u r just a domestic terrorist!
    :)

im offended by your lack of feelings for those that are offended about rudoplh. :p

don't bring oreos however as those are racist cookies!
    melensdad should know better.
    :faint:

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    When I was a kid my mom kept a freezer full of Banquet pot pies. I would sometimes get one after school.

I have tried Marie Calendar's and they S***.

Here is my wife's, don't get any on your face or your tongue will slap you to death.

4 Aldi deep dish pie crusts
    1 rotisserie chicken deboned and cut up
    2 cans mixed veg
    2 cans cream of chicken
    2 cans potato soup
    2 tbl butter
    Salt and pepper to taste

Mix and heat ingredients in pot on range top.

Fill 2 pie crusts with heated mixture and use other two for top crust. make slits in top to release steam.

Put one in the oven at 350 about 30 - 45 minutes until crust is the color you like.

Wrap the second on plastic wrap and freeze until the next time.

Thanks Blue, going to try that recipe while I'm off for hoilday break. Agree about Calendars, way too doughy for me. I love a good chicken pot pie. My mom used to make them from scratch back in the day.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Town finally came by and got the leaves off the curbs.
    Of course, after Dad and I took care of ours, and most everyone else had their grass almost killed by the piles..

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thanks Blue, going to try that recipe while I'm off for hoilday break. Agree about Calendars, way too doughy for me. I love a good chicken pot pie. My mom used to make them from scratch back in the day.

I used to make "3 cheese bites".
    Take a cupcake pan. PAM or Crisco the cupcake spots (10 of them, I think)
    Take some biscuits, roll them out flat. (flour helps keep the biscuit from sticking to roller)
    Put them in the pan, making little cups.
    Then add a little spaghetti sauce, a big spoon worth... not too much.
    Then sprinkle in some cheeses (I use a leftovers from lasagna or manicotti. Parmesan, mozzarella, ricotta), once again.. not too much. You don't want the stuff to bubble out and make the pan or oven harder to clean.
    Follow the instructions to cook the biscuits.

Anyway, the bottom always came out doughy.

So, I changed it a bit.
    pre-cooked the rolled-biscuits in the pan for about half their time, maybe a bit more.
    Then add the ingredients.
    Then finish cooking.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, I guess I farted off too long.
    I will work on the big candles and nutcracker soldiers after dinner... maybe.

I did get more done on the latest song. Everything except the part of the show I'm using to represent singer's voice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom