Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :coffee: Heading to the bank after work to sign more papers. I can say I've had plenty of practice signing my name and can appreciate autographs on collectibles that are legible.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Mine hands out pens everywhere, calendars, and even a does a 12 Days of Christmas GAW through social media along with other events.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Good morning Vietnam. It's another beautiful day in this tropical paradise. We're going to rock it from the Delta to the DMZ.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    That's why there are credit unions out there. Mine has free pens you can take.

Usaa for me.. No free stuff.. Online only but they love vets and they are the best financial institution i have dealt with, by far!. I have accounts at several banks. If they were brick and mortar locally they would get 100% of my business.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'm satisfied with mine. They've gone the extra mile for my family a few times. An after store hours meeting, so the wife doesn't have to take off work to joint-sign papers, is just another example.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    First step done in trying to get back to work. audiologist released me for work. Next week get a release from my doc. Then off to the mill doc.

Although I may have to go through my paperwork. Talked to the case worker the mill assigned me. They want a release from EVERY doc I've seen. Ugh. I've seen half a dozen of them.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Also, I can't remember if I said anything. Earlier this week I had updated my light show program. Same 6 songs, but some changes to the lights, especially the most recent one "Mary Did You Know".
    Right now, I've almost done with "Better Days".
    I need to finish it, because if I go back to work, they'll slam me with overtime. Right now the 5 man crew I work in is down to 2.
    So they'll work me till I bleed again.

Plus, I need to get some stuff done around the house which I've been ignoring, even though 4 months off would have been a good time to get to.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    After the window treatment quote from De Young (6 windows for $9K!...*cough), the wife is still out shopping other options for the new house.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    First step done in trying to get back to work. audiologist released me for work. Next week get a release from my doc. Then off to the mill doc.

Although I may have to go through my paperwork. Talked to the case worker the mill assigned me. They want a release from EVERY doc I've seen. Ugh. I've seen half a dozen of them.
    Do you remember how to get to work?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have listened without really listening to it all my life.

[video=youtube;7MFJ7ie_yGU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MFJ7ie_yGU[/video]

The first one on this video is kind of risque, the second is kind of funny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom