Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    we cant take your word for it.
    you let some1 do a crazy dance at your wedding. :p
    besides you could still be glowing for all that radiation. ;)
    Sadly not glowing nor any cool mutant powers. Kind of disappointed. Happy I'm alive, but I didn't even get healing like Deadpool.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I haven't shopped at Dick's or Walmart since they pulled guns off their shelves and don't follow the laws for age of purchase.

I did have to go to walmart while camping to grab some stuff for the wife when she wasn't feeling good, it was the only option.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I haven't shopped at Dick's or Walmart since they pulled guns off their shelves and don't follow the laws for age of purchase.

I did have to go to walmart while camping to grab some stuff for the wife when she wasn't feeling good, it was the only option.
    Never been to Dicks, try to avoid Walmart although occasionally go there. Refuse to go to Target for at least a decade.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Haven’t been to Walmart in a while. When did they stop selling guns? I seem to recall at one point they were the largest fun retailer in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I go to Target every once in a great while and OC. No one has ever said a word.

There are a few things I get at Walmart. My prescriptions every three months and a couple of other things.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    ok u antisocial, gun loving, wiredos then where do u go to buy stuff like tp, foods, motor oil, cloths, paper towels, dish soap?

My wife goes to Meijer, Aldi, Martins, and Owens. Occasionally Walmart. I usually stop at Walgreens or Owens to/from work. Just don’t get to Walmart.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    ok u antisocial, gun loving, wiredos then where do u go to buy stuff like tp, foods, motor oil, cloths, paper towels, dish soap?

Grocery shop at Meijer and Stracks, but i do pop into Wal-Mart from time to time for oil for the cars as well as peanut oil for the deep fryer and organic sugar. I too will browse the ammo cabinet while there. Also shop at Costco as well when i want to buy in bulk, and they have the best gas prices as well.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Aldi and Costco. Occasionally Stracks but only for more speciality items that we can’t find at the other stores, as their prices are way higher.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Haven’t been to Walmart in a while. When did they stop selling guns? I seem to recall at one point they were the largest fun retailer in the US.

Wife & I boycotted WallyWorld years ago. They fund a lot of political things I do not agree with. I do know Dad was in one in SE IN a couple days ago, and they sold guns. Perhaps it just depends on the area.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    yup but the court ruled IN FAVOR of labor laws NOT 2A.
    that the termination was due to a firearm is null. They could have terminated him incorrecrly cause he wore hello kirty socks vs the company white socks.

A win, sort of for 2a, but not really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom