d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    :yesway: Thanks! 2 NWI guys in a row! One more for the hat trick!

Interesting: Indiana Supreme Court rules Lake Michigan shoreline belongs to all Hoosiers | Government and Politics | nwitimes.com

And I added a 1943 K98 to the collection tonight! :)

Congrats on the K98. I added a couple to my modern firearms collection this week. HK P30 and a Keltec sub200.
    2vsq88k.jpg

3176wkh.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I looked at being a vendor but they told me my art work was not acceptable to be sold on a gun board... I just don't understand as there are guns all over my posters...

I seen a pic of that shooter in Florida on Fightbook which showed him with a commie support shirt on and the fist up in the air ANTIFA support gesture.... they also said he had a lot of anitfa type pages he was following... If true then it would seem normal as I think the last 100 mass shooters were all Democrats....

Well I finally feel much better.... not real strong yet and got some work ahead of me to get my weight back up but I can start concentrating again....

Jedi, I haven't forgotten your snow and the raccoons you have asked for at your place.... I will be getting to work on that in the coming weeks here...

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Foggy hear. Looks like most schools over this way went from 2-hour delays to closed in the last hour or so.

I noticed last night that as the fog continued to develop, we went from ~ 500 yard to 100 yard visibility, or less.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I looked at being a vendor but they told me my art work was not acceptable to be sold on a gun board... I just don't understand as there are guns all over my posters...

Just tell them you'll put up an electronic beaded curtin like video stores used to do. Problem solved.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

I seen a pic of that shooter in Florida on Fightbook which showed him with a commie support shirt on and the fist up in the air ANTIFA support gesture.... they also said he had a lot of anitfa type pages he was following... If true then it would seem normal as I think the last 100 mass shooters were all Democrats....

Well I finally feel much better.... not real strong yet and got some work ahead of me to get my weight back up but I can start concentrating again....

Jedi, I haven't forgotten your snow and the raccoons you have asked for at your place.... I will be getting to work on that in the coming weeks here...

It doesn't matter how sick you are you can still concentrate. Just take the OJ out of the freezer and concentrate.

Reading an update to the art hill shooting and in The article I read the Corner is listing it as a homicide??

I may be mistaken, but legally all killings are homicide. That does not say whether the shooter was justified or not,

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    For some reason the admiration of the opposite sex is taboo anymore but they want your kids to go to the bathroom with the opposite sex who have no concept what sex they are... Snapon tools and Playboy calendars use to be the norm now it will get you fired if they find it in your locker or shop.

but now we have all kinds of social problem childs even showing up to schools shooting people for no real reason...

I think we should bring back the art work but that is just the older than dirt guy talking out loud....

Wow is it foggy out, I'm going to try and get back out on the road today for a little while atleast.... but I guess go slow with the visibility today...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    GB you just need to expand your models.

Gays with guns.
    Male strippers with guns.
    Unicorns with guns.

And dont forget the best seller