Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Finally found 2 unicorns! After 7 different stores, I found 2 1220 batteries for my keychain remote starter. It just wasn't getting the distance that it used to.

Plus:
    "The City of Portage Veterans Committee is hosting a free educational session Wednesday, February 7 from 5 to 7 PM at Woodland Park. A representative from WorkOne will make a presentation focusing on services for veterans seeking employment. Join us Wednesday night if you are a veteran seeking guidance."

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Finally found 2 unicorns! After 7 different stores, I found 2 1220 batteries for my keychain remote starter. It just wasn't getting the distance that it used to.

Plus:
    "The City of Portage Veterans Committee is hosting a free educational session Wednesday, February 7 from 5 to 7 PM at Woodland Park. A representative from WorkOne will make a presentation focusing on services for veterans seeking employment. Join us Wednesday night if you are a veteran seeking guidance."

https://www.jameco.com/z/CR1220-Evergreen-3V-CR1220-Lithium-Coin-Cell-Battery_2123784.html

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    Forgot my wallet at home.:rolleyes:
    Why couldn't it have been a day I was just going to go home?
    Happened to me last week and I thought I lost it cause the wife couldn't find it. She then put my my four year old one the phone as I was losing my mind and he had found it. I tell ya, that kid thing is paying off! :)

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    For the Hooters people, the Portage store opens on the 19th. They got that job done pretty swiftly.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Still a bit this morning after I finished at nine last night. As I was running a little late and it was just a light dusting, I'm hoping the sun handles it.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    curious as to where your seeing this, weather.com says nothing like that, and they're right at least 6% of the time! :):

I use Accuweather. Theyre right about 6.9%. They've downgraded tonights to 1-3" but channel 9 shows about 2" or so by morning. Channel 9 on the fence yet on the Friday snow saying some models showing 3" but others showing maybe 8" or more.
    Anyway those are all my guesses posted above, im trying to get the top weatherman spot on The weather channel....just kidding, but i imagine i could do just as good of a job

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I use Accuweather. Theyre right about 6.9%. They've downgraded tonights to 1-3" but channel 9 shows about 2" or so by morning. Channel 9 on the fence yet on the Friday snow saying some models showing 3" but others showing maybe 8" or more.
    Anyway those are all my guesses posted above, im trying to get the top weatherman spot on The weather channel....just kidding, but i imagine i could do just as good of a job
    I'm just glad I got my Escape back from the body shop. I was getting angry driving that camry and spinning wheels for a 1/4 mile before finally catching. I've had no issues taking off from stops or starting from a stop while on a hill in the Escape.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom