• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This train some days. Wish parking in Chicago wasn't the price of a car payment
    Yeah. It gets better as you go West. Or you could drive, find somewhere to park South and take the Green or Red Line into downtown.

I just bite the bullet and pay to have the ability to leave when I want and reroute around trouble spots if possible.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    You can take the bus from torrance and 103rd. Its cheaper and runs on time.

As for the groundhog hum., wait we got little snow this year.

Go up in your attic and ask the ground hog if there will be anymore snow this year. :D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    View attachment 52888

My my only question is...where are all the rioters?

If Trump would have declared 6 more weeks of winter the rioters would have been out destroying Starbucks stores.
    If Trump would have declared an early spring the rioters would have been out destroying Starbucks stores.

But if someone in a top hat and tux who looks like the Monopoly Man from the board game says we get 6 more weeks of winter nobody riots.

Go figure.

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    If Trump would have declared 6 more weeks of winter the rioters would have been out destroying Starbucks stores.
    If Trump would have declared an early spring the rioters would have been out destroying Starbucks stores.

But if someone in a top hat and tux who looks like the Monopoly Man from the board game says we get 6 more weeks of winter nobody riots.

Go figure.

not too long ago a Gary police officer shot a subject whom tried to run him (ofc) over. The suspect died later in the hospital. There were no riots. But then again there isn't much in Gary to loot and destroy.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Ha!
    4 people (including myself) toiled for 4 hours and got ALL the lights down and stored.
    When it gets warmer, I do have some repairs on the "tree of lights", and I want to change how I attach the lights.
    I bet I know the 4, hahaha. Hopefully you let them take breaks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom