• Status
    Not open for further replies.

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    Funniest part was that he got called out for ridiculing the OP after pretty much asking the same question as the OP just a few days earlier.

BTW ... I'm still selling off CFD/ 2016 Cubs Championship shirts. A few select sizes remaining. Check the classifieds. Thnx.

I'll be waiting. Had an itchy trigger finger of late. Let me know what platform (pistol, rifle, shotgun, ... anything). Only hindrance might be work.

I thinking rifle, but anything is welcome. Weather permitting of course. I have a 1-4 I need to dial in. Still sitting in the box. I'll keep you guys posted. At least throw a couple rounds at the plates. I know I'm off tues and wed but those days may be reserved for weeding shenanigans. I'll run it past the soon-to-be

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I thinking rifle, but anything is welcome. Weather permitting of course. I have a 1-4 I need to dial in. Still sitting in the box. I'll keep you guys posted. At least throw a couple rounds at the plates. I know I'm off tues and wed but those days may be reserved for weeding shenanigans. I'll run it past the soon-to-be
    Are us "thugs" invited?
    I need some therapy from chem class

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 17, 2016
    Jasper County
    Whoever wants its to come is more than welcome !!!

If only I didn't work too darn much. I finally got my hands on a scar 17s. Only took me two years to get at a reasonable price and it's just begging to get shot. If your familiar with the new gone in 60 seconds, it's my Eleanor. Sorry for the bad movie quote, but it's me and the wife's favorite movie.

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    If only I didn't work too darn much. I finally got my hands on a scar 17s. Only took me two years to get at a reasonable price and it's just begging to get shot. If your familiar with the new gone in 60 seconds, it's my Eleanor. Sorry for the bad movie quote, but it's me and the wife's favorite movie.

I'm was looking into them for a while. Like you I couldn't find a good pice so I lost interest. I'm jealous I haven't gotten the opportunity to shoot one yet.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What is scary about it? From someone who grew up there and usually has to drive across the state at least a couple of times a year...

I was there for an ex-girlfriend's mother's funeral.
    The ex gf had done a bit of a tap dance on my heart.
    But I went, cause I knew her family for so long.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I was there for an ex-girlfriend's mother's funeral.
    The ex gf had done a bit of a tap dance on my heart.
    But I went, cause I knew her family for so long.

So it wasn't so much Iowa then. I do find drivers on I-80 have little concept of what the left lane is for...

What town/city did you have to go to, if you dont mind saying.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I've shot the SCAR 17 once, was absolutely amazing. My SCAR 16 is my go to gun for any and everything. It's worth the money I paid for it. Granted a lot curse me after shooting because they want one after. Speaking of that, really only fired it like twice last year, maybe. Usually I shoot at least a mag anytime I hit a rifle range because it is so fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom