• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I know.... it's funny but if your sitting through seminars and not actually trying to survive you could see how attendance might falter without some of the basics. They normally have 12 to 16 classes set up at this event with how to's being taught so that the student can go home and try out the skills after the event. Now this place might be perfect for actually doing their winter camp out or doing a "here is your knife make a shelter " OR something along that line. They normally get full families from all over the country that show up to the Camp Independence annual outing they had held at Tippecanoe State Park for like the last 48 years.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    School starts this Wednesday in Hobart. Need to watch out for the school buses all over again. Almost like waiting for the first snowfall to happen. Hello Jedi. :@ya:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah, but sometimes there is temptation. I'm surprised that I made it through alive. I was only severly bloodied by one teacher.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    v7NfvgP.jpg

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I should have road the WHAM ride, went up to South Haven, MI for their Blueberry Fest. Same **** that's at every festival and county fair over the summer.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Good god been off on medical for almost a week now and bored out of my mind. I have loaded almost 2k in 9mm, sanded a sewing machine table and a Marlin 80 gun stock for refinishing, applied 2 coats of Minwax Gunstock #231 stain to both items, and have played at least 14 hrs of fallout 4. I do have 2k 38/357 as well as 2k 223 to load but trying to pace myself for 3-5 more weeks may not work out so well.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    There is something deviant about that behavior but I can not put my finger on it. There is something with a fellow that works with young girls and walks around saying tush.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    She is a teacher. I'm pretty sure its forbidden for her to do that. There are rules!

Not any more. I think this transition to health care is permanent. I was offered a job working the front desk at FPN Lowell, and the pay is not much less than a starting teaching salary. I decided I'd rather take the desk job than deal with the stress of teaching again at this stage in my life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom