Not open for further replies.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Do you have another coax cable on hand?
    If so disconnect the current coax that is going to TV3 at the splitter (but leave in the wall/in place).
    Connect the new coax cable to splitter (same port you disconnected) and then connect to TV.
    You will probably have to move TV into that room to test.
    Does the TV work again?
    If so then your current cable in the wall or the terminations are bad.

If no then either TV or spliter have gone bad. Suspect at this junction its the splitter.
    Try a different port on the spliter to see if that helps.

Could also be as simple as a single strand of shield touching the center conductor on your newly installed connector....

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    ????
    The coax of the 3rd tv you said was broke at the TV end. So did you run a new line or just fix the broken end like the video blue "bird" posted?

Thanks for the new moniker little eagle.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    ????
    The coax of the 3rd tv you said was broke at the TV end. So did you run a new line or just fix the broken end like the video blue "bird" posted?

Just the end was broken. I repaired it. I'll test the other stuff later this afternoon. Have to get ready for my sons baseball game. Should i be looking at getting an amplifier? I was referred to this by an online chat with the company. https://www.antennasdirect.com/store/JUICE.html

Thanks for the help so far

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Bigretic, Good luck with that.... Teeth problems are the worst...

Not sure if it is 3rd day of antibiotics or the new pod on my arm but my BS started off at 80 this morning and 3 hours after eating and insulin I'm still riding a 87 now...

Food is good....

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Bigretic, Good luck with that.... Teeth problems are the worst...

Not sure if it is 3rd day of antibiotics or the new pod on my arm but my BS started off at 80 this morning and 3 hours after eating and insulin I'm still riding a 87 now...

Food is good....

Great!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just the end was broken. I repaired it. I'll test the other stuff later this afternoon. Have to get ready for my sons baseball game. Should i be looking at getting an amplifier? I was referred to this by an online chat with the company. https://www.antennasdirect.com/store/JUICE.html

Thanks for the help so far

Depends on your coax runs but i would say yes even if you have short runs cause the splitter allow is a huge data lose. They sell active splitters ie that use power.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Was anyone in nyc when 9-11 occured or the days right after.
    School project for daugter

i was in Mass and scheduled to fly back to FWI Out of PVD on 9/11. Needless to say I didn't. Begged another night in my sold out hotel. Went against company advice. Got up damn early on 9/12 and drove back to Indaina. Did not try to go through NYC but skirted around it. Hit I80 and kept on coming.

Remember calling my wife. As she was student teaching it was hard to get through - no cell allowed in class! Called into work and the receptionist said one of my sons had been calling from his school trying to find out where I was. So I called his school and left a message. Talked to my boy ic college the night of the 11th.

Happy to to help out on the project if I can. Let me know - pm if you want and we can set up a call.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Lake effect pop-up showers expected so we're closing the windows because guaranteed at 2:30am I'd have to get up to close them.

Portage :bacondance: Fest in 6 days!

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    hydrocodone is not my friend. it does a great job with my back pain, but seemingly nothing for this infected tooth. Don't know how the heck they can do surgery with it swelled up like this. being greeted with "what's up elephant man?" is getting old...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I heard it's opening the end of the month but I don't have a date... It is going to be a pay to use range though now...

Soooooo got the Trijicon on my Storm carbine and the dang thing just bolted on top and only needed 3 clicks adjustment to the right... Dead on over at Blythes indoor.... Tomorrow we will tweak her at the 100 yard...

bertrij3901hdrfil.jpg

bertrij3913a.jpg
    Any SierraPapa parts on the storm?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom