• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Since I got one of those Stack On lockers, my fiance has eased up on the idea of me getting more guns again, so I might be able to start attending meet and shoots again some day. All I have left are the Mosin Nagant M44, a Remington 11-87, a Ruger 22/45, plus the CZ P-09 which FedEx says will be at the FFL tomorrow. I just need money lol.

Any suggestions on good cheap AR lowers?

I got mine from palmetto state armory, haven't had any issues.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yeah I keep getting emails from Primary Arms about deals on PSA lowers and full rifles and I know as soon as I have the cash I'll just see tumbleweeds. lmao.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Ah yes, the magical money we all need to buy another. I'm hoping for some too. Already have a couple picked out

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I love construction season!

:xmad:

Since I got one of those Stack On lockers, my fiance has eased up on the idea of me getting more guns again, so I might be able to start attending meet and shoots again some day. All I have left are the Mosin Nagant M44, a Remington 11-87, a Ruger 22/45, plus the CZ P-09 which FedEx says will be at the FFL tomorrow. I just need money lol.

Any suggestions on good cheap AR lowers?

Aren't those Stack-On's pretty cheaply built? If they're the one's I'm thinking of, they are.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    :xmad:

Aren't those Stack-On's pretty cheaply built? If they're the one's I'm thinking of, they are.

It's to keep the kid out. I guess my fiance was afraid he would unlock the closet, scale the wall like Spider-Man and grab one off the shelf and then break into my locked toolbox and load it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It's to keep the kid out. I guess my fiance was afraid he would unlock the closet, scale the wall like Spider-Man and grab one off the shelf and then break into my locked toolbox and load it.

Save your money and get a real vault.
    Kids have broken into those stack-ons.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yeah you tell her that while I hide behind the couch.
    :lol2:
    I feel for you. My wife wasn't exactly joyful to the idea of guns in the house, but the grandchildren were introduced to them at a young age. Familiarity and teaching is much more efficient than trying to hide them.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And I'm not sure, but I don't know if TV is training the kid in gun safety as well (or as much) as you have.

I get the feeling, his gf has a different opinion.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I have something that I would like to get rid off. It's all free, you just need to pick it up in Hobart. I should be home all weekend long.

1911 mag and grip

And assortment of ammo .357, .38, .45, 9mm and a small box of .32 long Colt I don't know how old it is.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hum... TV have you introduce your gf to guns by taking her to,the range? Does,she like them or eants nothing to do with them. We have plently of ingo post where members are in,a bin with their gf and then their wives over the guns.

Suggest you strongly find out before you have bigger headaches if she becomes wife.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom