• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JDimitri

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2017
    Crown Point
    Just wanted to take a moment to say hello. I am about to move to the area from Texas and wanted to start networking with fellow firearms lovers. Start getting familiar with the area and what Indiana is all about.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Welcome!
    And congradulations on picking the only REAL county in indiana! Lake county that is. :)
    We are divided between thugs and rednecks with us-30 being the dividing line. With you being in crown point you are now part of the rednecks. :p
    A banjo will be issued to you shortly.
    You wont be allow to show up at our monthly meet & shoots and shoot sideway like the thugs.
    LOL

What part of texas did you come from. We have a member who lived in texas for a while as well i think.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Welcome!
    And congradulations on picking the only REAL county in indiana! Lake county that is. :)
    We are divided between thugs and rednecks with us-30 being the dividing line. With you being in crown point you are now part of the rednecks. :p
    A banjo will be issued to you shortly.
    You wont be allow to show up at our monthly meet & shoots and shoot sideway like the thugs.
    LOL

What part of texas did you come from. We have a member who lived in texas for a while as well i think.
    You mean like maybe the one that asked that question already? :dunno:

Silly silly Jedi. Didn't you have some bugs to play with?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    He found us! :runaway:

So fun traveling back up north with rain, construction, and people who should have stayed home.

The goddaughter's 1st communion was a success!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Blue Falcon.... this broken hand thing has sucked... Haven't been on a range in 5 weeks... The RO's at JP are probably checking the obituary it's been so long since I've been there. Starting to get some light use of it the last couple days but can't put much weight on it yet and still using the wrist brace as a stupid guard off and on... It's still swollen but much less painful...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Just wanted to take a moment to say hello. I am about to move to the area from Texas and wanted to start networking with fellow firearms lovers. Start getting familiar with the area and what Indiana is all about.
    I was also in Central Texas for a few years. Great time. Welcome to the cool part of INGO, well at least break room

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    A warning for GB

man_file_1058748_3.Arizona_14908939123276.jpg

It’s so hot and dry in Arizona a fart could start a forest fire.

Old people love dry climates and farting so Arizona better fireproof the retirement homes.

Arizona, come for the extreme heat and leave because of the extreme heat!

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    He could move to northern Arizona. Flagstaff is roughly the same latitude as Memphis. Still warmer than here but not so hot that his hair might catch fire if he stands in one spot too long.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Long time no chat Y'all! Haven't really been on social media much at all, except an occasional twitter visit, and a very rare Facebook reactivication. Just checking in to let you all know I'm still alive, lol. I'll be trying to get on INGO a little more, I'm slacking.

Kinda in limbo with work due to the Trigeminal Nueralgia. Was back off on medical leave again. My doc released me but the RR won't release to come back due to "my condition not allowing me to have predictable and reliable attendance". So they told me to apply for another job within the company, and see if my doctor and their doctor and the medical dept agree that it'll work with my condition.

I found an an opening and applied, then followed up with the medical department. So we'll see what happens. On a side note my official 19 year with my company is May 8th, although I originally hired out with the same company, just a different subsidiary on January 10, 1998. But was furloughed and was told to resign and they'd hire me to the main company. But anyway, same ol' same ol' besides not knowing what's going to happen. I'll stop getting paid in a couple weeks. So if it comes to that. Who knows.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    actually AZ has it all... Dry desert, pine forest, and in Flagstaff they can have snow in June still...

dry heat works with my diabetes and bone/muscle aching though...

Jedi.... nope I fell on the stairs and instead of letting my face hit the step I stopped my fall with both hands.... the left one didn't fair very well....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom