jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh its quiet simple.
    His eyes were completely out of his skull, his tounge was hanging all the way down his feet, he was blabbing in some language no one understood.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    The important thing was he seemed to be enjoying working with us on the set and he did a fine job while he was there...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    CTC check your PM's... If your interested in putting some of those up in your gun room, I'm sure it can be arranged...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well you could just keep all the xmass stuff out. Only 357 days till xmass 2017 you know.

So, when you coming by to help take them down?

Acteon, yep that was Lillian you got to work with that day...

I would post some of her pics but I'm guessing management would ban me for a short while....

Probably.

Oh its quiet simple.
    His eyes were completely out of his skull, his tounge was hanging all the way down his feet, he was blabbing in some language no one understood.

[video=youtube;lVN1Apz45AE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVN1Apz45AE[/video]

The important thing was he seemed to be enjoying working with us on the set and he did a fine job while he was there...

Well, I figured you wouldn't appreciate me pawing the talent. Probably hard to get people to work for you when that happens.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Saw this on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUkfOAoQOmQ

[video=youtube;hUkfOAoQOmQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUkfOAoQOmQ[/video]

A lot of people knocking it, it's all the drug companies involved in a scam type of comments.

So I left this.

Looks like many of you have never suffered from chronic migraines, nor tried the treatment.1st, about the side effect of "headaches". Well, if you've had migraines, you would know that anyone with a migraine would easily trade it for a "headache" if they could. A headache is not nearly so bad, and you can take over the counter pills for it.A migraine depends on the person, but mine are like having a midget inside your skull stabbing an eyeball with an icepick. Then, there's the nausea and puking, disorientation, memory loss. All very fun things that I got to enjoy approx. 8 times per month.
    2nd, a product could be produced to make a profit, and STILL WORK. I know it seems silly. But who cares, if it fixes the migraine.Well, I didn't think it would work, but I'd try almost anything to get rid of that icepick. I was told 1st treatment doesn't usually do anything. 2nd treatment sometimes do. Usually people see improvement after the 3rd treatment. I've had 2 treatments. And I'm seeing a decrease in my migraine frequency, and a decrease in how bad they are.
    So, I'm going to continue the treatments.
    So you guys go ahead and knock it, but I'm figuring a lot of you aren't dealing with the problem. And if you tried the treatment and it didn't work, why knock it if it helps others?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Re post 3125: That is a very good depiction of you.

Re post 3126: I am glad to hear that you are getting relief. I'll keep on praying.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It is that time of year again to get your girl scout cookie fix!
    Selling cookies until 20 JAN 2017. They are $5 a box. We have the follwoing:
    Savannah smiles - lemon wedge cookies with white sugar powder.

Trefoils - shorbread cookies

Do si dos - pb sandwich

Samoas - choclate and caramel

Tagalongs - pb patties

Thin mints

NEW!! Girl scout s'mores

Toffee-tastic - glutenn free

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    This mist and dropping temperatures will surely make travel tomorrow adventurous. Iowa already got this and canceled some schools. Be safe!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom