• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Hey ya'll ... Would any of you be interested in commemorative Chicago Fire Department / 2016 Chicago Cubs World Series Championship shirts? These are like your typical fire department t-shirt with the maltese cross on the front left chest and CFD marking on the back (non-reflective). However, these shirts commemorate this year's championship Cubs team with a special design on the back. I can post pictures tomorrow. I just want to gauge interest. I only have ten shirts ... (4) XXL, (4) XL, and (2)L. I want $22 each. Sorry, no shipping but I might drive very local to deliver. Cash only. Let me know before I post in the classifieds.
    I might be interested once i see the shirt.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Merry Christmas, GB.

Santa must have thought I was a very good girl.

xmastree2016_zpsirwslgiu.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Merry Christmas guys, hope you have a wonderful day with your family. Hopefully you are off today to Acateon

Off for a holiday...
    Ha ha ha.

Nope.

And, on the way home from midnights, a drunk sobbing woman ran in front and flagged me down in Merrillville. Someone dropped her off in the road.
    So I played boy scout and drove her home, to Harvey, IL.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Proving once again, that sometimes a drunk, sobbing woman in need of help is ... really just a drunk, sobbing woman in need of help. Glad you didn't get ambushed at the pick up or drop off. However ... she was drunk and sobbing ... you don't know what happened prior to you making contact and now her DNA is in your vehicle.

:laugh:

Merry Christmas!
    I'm sure his video dashboard camera would come in handy if something like that were to happen.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Proving once again, that sometimes a drunk, sobbing woman in need of help is ... really just a drunk, sobbing woman in need of help. Glad you didn't get ambushed at the pick up or drop off. However ... she was drunk and sobbing ... you don't know what happened prior to you making contact and now her DNA is in your vehicle.

:laugh:

Merry Christmas!

I'm sure his video dashboard camera would come in handy if something like that were to happen.

Another redhead?

You did a good thing, Act.

Merry Christmas to all.

And woot woot!

xmasjudge_zpsbqedixah.jpg

I was more nervous that I was being set up for a beating.
    Shipmate on the sub, stopped to help, someone took a baseball bat to his head.

Then I was worried she'd fall asleep, not wake up, and I'd have to drop her off at the PD or something.
    But, I did my good deed for the day, and was safe.
    So... that and a couple bucks will get me a cup of coffee.

And no, she wasn't a redhead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom