Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    All of those shots in the back of your neck are going to pull your mustache into sideburns.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooo I was looking at ordering some more 9mm ammo but in order to get a good price on it I would have to order atleast 3000 rounds. It's steel cased TULA 115 grain JRN ammo 50 round boxes would come out to 9.75 each and it would have to be ordered in 1000 round cases... Just throwing this up here to see if you guys would be interested or not... I bought a thousand rounds of this stuff about 2 months ago and it ran just fine out of my Beretta 92's and carbine, and my Springfield Fully loaded 1911A1 in 9mm also... It's just not reloadable... Anyways pm me if there is any interest...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Was that full price paid ? including shipping and tax ? Although that is still .35 cents a box more if it included both of those in the price...

I'm trying to get as close to my reloading costs of 7.00 a box... I'm really kicking myself for not getting enough reloads loaded over the winter to keep up with my shooting this summer.... This winter will be a different case though...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Yeah, I put it the the get your ammo here thread. It was a 1 day Cabelas club coupon for 10% off and free shipping. The ammo was on sale at the same time for 10.49 a box.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom