• Status
    Not open for further replies.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Well a massive population die off would open up quite a few jobs, which would give the unemployed people protesting something to do. Judges could start giving people the choice of prison or the Army again, this would decrease the population of the prisons. Some of those hippy college protesters might find that when they have to carry a gun, carrying a book really was not so bad. The massive population die off would also lead to an excess of housing, bringing the cost of housing down, via supply and demand. The cost of college would come down because there would not be as many people trying to get in, again via supply and demand. It has also been while since people realized how good they actually have it, so the nation could use an attitude adjustment. Also, we could prolly do with people fleeing the country to avoid the draft, as long as they were never allowed back in if they left. But all that good would be for not if we continue to fight as we have in the last several decades. War must be terrible, and we need to not have to apologize for the destruction that we cause. Get back to the times when we just leveled cities before we send in troops. This sending in small group crap against an amount of enemies that outnumber us is for the birds. Also generally the periods after wars have been a large economic boom, but this has primarily been caused by a large population loss. At least if you apply economics to the history books.

I was privileged enough to have a history teacher, who used to be an econ teacher, who saw the end of WW2, the Korean War, and Vietnam. That man must have been 75 years old when he taught me, but he was sharp as a razor. God Bless Mr Hover. One of the most influential teachers that has ever graced the halls of KV.

Well, from what I'm able to reason from history it seems that we are certainly entering a such a chaotic period here on earth. End times? Possibly. One thing is certain, man can only continue to manipulate things for so long, before the whole of creation will right itself again. The judgements and justice of the Creator will prevail.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Well, from what I'm able to reason from history it seems that we are certainly entering a such a chaotic period here on earth. End times? Possibly. One thing is certain, man can only continue to manipulate things for so long, before the whole of creation will right itself again. The judgements and justice of the Creator will prevail.
    Well said.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

Maybe things are just screwed up? Seems like every year I hear that things are the worst they have been. Seems like I hear couples say they wouldn't want to bring a child into this world ... been hearing that for at least the last 30 or 40 years.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Maybe things are just screwed up? Seems like every year I hear that things are the worst they have been. Seems like I hear couples say they wouldn't want to bring a child into this world ... been hearing that for at least the last 30 or 40 years.

Contrary, I think it very important for those that are able and willing to raise and rear children in times like these is critical. The world never seems to have enough good folks as it is... if you are a follower of the good book you know that those who seek to save their lives shall lose their lives & those who lose their lives for the truth shall save them. It's all about love.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Chaotic? Compared to what? Humans have always killed each other. Religions and nation states have always tried to destroy each other. The only difference today is we get to listen about it 24x7x365 .

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Glitter EVERYWHERE! The wife is putting the Christmas tree decorations on the tree. I'm haven't even touched any of it and some is on my arm already! Glitter is the devil!

[video=youtube_share;xlWgF8dqneg]http://youtu.be/xlWgF8dqneg[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom