• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    It was crowded for sure and I got my lead for reloading....

No accurate #2 though... I'm down to 3/4 of a pound and then I still have 2 pounds of #5 left...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ok. The display is running. So if anyone wants to visit, come on by.
    If you need my address, PM me.
    If you are <50 posts and can not PM, just drop a message here, and I'll PM it to you.

The lights are up to where they were last year.
    I still have an addition to make, I have to finish drilling and bolting.
    Then I'll have to program the lights for the new addition.
    So it looks like the new addition will be next week.

Took 2 days of troubleshooting to figure out I had the 4th of July program running on the SD card, not the Christmas show.
    So I was trying to figure out why no music.
    And why the display pattern didn't look right.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Oh the joys of home ownership. Been fighting a slow tub drain for a while. Lye, root killer, and a hand snake through the clean out (2 inch line too small to run a power auger through) had limited success. Dug it up to find the corrugated line was silted in as far as I could reach, skinned my arm up nicely doing so. Started following that line, and there are enough rocks around it to make shoveling almost impossible, but nowhere near enough to keep roots out. Pulled up a section and discovered that it is perforated line, and that the grey water was draining right along my foundation. Luckily the house is on a sandy crawl space, and my soil is sandy enough to not have been an issue. But now I have to run new lines and sink a dry well tank. To to top it off, when digging to first find the leak, I found an old cast pipe that when our breezeway was added had concrete poured on top of it but not surrounded. The bottom had rotted out and I had to chisel around it to remove it. Had just enough of a stub to get a rubber coupler on, so at least I'm not having to cut into the house foundation. Oh well, at least it's not snowing.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh the joys of home ownership. Been fighting a slow tub drain for a while. Lye, root killer, and a hand snake through the clean out (2 inch line too small to run a power auger through) had limited success. Dug it up to find the corrugated line was silted in as far as I could reach, skinned my arm up nicely doing so. Started following that line, and there are enough rocks around it to make shoveling almost impossible, but nowhere near enough to keep roots out. Pulled up a section and discovered that it is perforated line, and that the grey water was draining right along my foundation. Luckily the house is on a sandy crawl space, and my soil is sandy enough to not have been an issue. But now I have to run new lines and sink a dry well tank. To to top it off, when digging to first find the leak, I found an old cast pipe that when our breezeway was added had concrete poured on top of it but not surrounded. The bottom had rotted out and I had to chisel around it to remove it. Had just enough of a stub to get a rubber coupler on, so at least I'm not having to cut into the house foundation. Oh well, at least it's not snowing.

Yikes

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    It's just the line that drains the tub and washing machine. Not having to work in poo this time, but I am current on my tetanus shot. Lines are all tied back together, mostly shoveling left to do to extend the line and sink a drum for a dry well, then fill it with stone and bury everything.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Ok. The display is running. So if anyone wants to visit, come on by.
    If you need my address, PM me.
    If you are <50 posts and can not PM, just drop a message here, and I'll PM it to you.

The lights are up to where they were last year.
    I still have an addition to make, I have to finish drilling and bolting.
    Then I'll have to program the lights for the new addition.
    So it looks like the new addition will be next week.

Took 2 days of troubleshooting to figure out I had the 4th of July program running on the SD card, not the Christmas show.
    So I was trying to figure out why no music.
    And why the display pattern didn't look right.
    And still can't find the hot chocolate stand.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    It's getting to the point where one can't turn around without running into an INGO member. Back in the early 1990's I used to work at the Big R store in Portage and a group of us get together a couple of time a year to :bs:and last night at a small Christmas party/dinner got to see Dansgotguns and his bride and got the biggest surprise of my life when Fred (haven't seen him in a looooong time) came in with his girlfriend who looked familiar and once I heard her voice and said O sh*t it's PINK DRAGON. Great night and jello shots were had by everyone into the wee hours. Ask snapdragon about the Christmas pig.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    And why did everyone keep shoving the tray of jello shots my way? I can't say no to jello shots. (I answered my own question, apparently.)

Larry, it was great to see you and Dan, and also Dave, whom I know from the hospital. Big surprise for me too. Hilarious that my BF takes me to a small party of his old friends and I have known three of the guys there longer than I have known him.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    And why did everyone keep shoving the tray of jello shots my way? I can't say no to jello shots. (I answered my own question, apparently.)

Larry, it was great to see you and Dan, and also Dave, whom I know from the hospital. Big surprise for me too. Hilarious that my BF takes me to a small party of his old friends and I have known three of the guys there longer than I have known him.
    Not strangers but new friends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom