• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    ho ho ho.... the ups guy showed up this afternoon and since things were so slow I immediately had to turn some 35 Remington out....

35rem2491hdrfil.jpg

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    I hoping not. I can demo the whole thing myself. My unlce has been a plumber for over 20 yrs and can get stuff for me at cost..... Thankfully, my wife dont have expensive taste. So, I'm anticipating to do this whole think for between $5,000-$6,000

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Tile work I, and others in my family have used ProTec tile, but I believe the guy we've always had from the company has gone off on his own. Tim DeJong is his name. Very happy with the work.

Thanks Dan, I'll look into them. I was also given a company called Floors and Kitchens LTD out of St. john. Looks like they do really nice work but of course, they only post pics of the Bathrooms that cost like $50k

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Xfrosty, I got a friend that does tile all day everyday down near Cedar Lake. PM me if you want his info... He does both small and large commercial stuff too. Lots of pools, bathrooms, gymnasium floors that type of thing. My kitchen and bathroom floors have about 12 years of dropping everything from dishes to full ammo cans on them and look like they were just put in, they will certainly out last the house...

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Thanks Dan, I'll look into them. I was also given a company called Floors and Kitchens LTD out of St. john. Looks like they do really nice work but of course, they only post pics of the Bathrooms that cost like $50k

My bathroom wasn't cheap, but 100% custom. Non standard shower size, custom drain pan. Probably would have saved a few grand with a standard pan size and center drain. I think for my 15x8 bathroom it was about 8k in tile + labor. Used expensive tile too...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom